Jun 02, 2024, 01:34 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] SFTMMO Skill Bottling

Started by ColesyM, May 16, 2015, 12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColesyM

May 16, 2015, 12:59 PM Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 01:18 PM by Towelie
A new feature has been added to SFTMMO! Skill Bottling!
The way it works is, it allows you to bottle some of your skill's  levels. 

• The command is /bottlelevels skillname levels (i.e /bottlelevels miner 10)
  • This will remove those levels from your skill and give you a potion, see with /skills.
  • If your inventory is full when you do it, it will drop at your feet so be careful.

SFTMMO skill XP is not linear, skill levels bottled from higher levels is worth a LOT more XP than lower levels.

Consuming a skill potion will potentially add levels, he amount depends how high your starting skill is, the lower your level the less you will get from it. If it is to add more levels than 200 (or current max) the rest will be give as enchant XP.

I suggest these potions are worth 10-20 EMP per XP.

Dondougo

I admit, when I first saw the title, I saw 'botting' instead of 'bottling' and was very confused on how skill botting on sft would work. this is really cool, and allows people like me who don't want to farm levels buy them instead. Thanks, and good job! This is one of the coolest sftmmo additions ever!

iLaxrv10

Seems super cool  :)  Thanks for the update
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Ultimatum599

I thought we were going to be able to add this xp from bottling to tools as well, but I can't figure out how to do that or if that is even a feature yet.

xQuicScopex

theres a glitch in this for some reason when you drink a sftmmo xp potion for swords you dont gain the levels firedoof3167 had over 100 as his swords skils when he logged on it was at 0 and i decided to give him some of mine and when he drank it he did NOT gain the lvls can this be fixed? and use get our lost lvls back? we have screenshots of what the chat says too