Apr 28, 2024, 11:03 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Vanilla Powered] Beta Server Release

Started by Dpa1991, May 27, 2015, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

May 27, 2015, 09:01 AM Last Edit: Jul 05, 2015, 10:54 PM by Dpa1991
I'm going to keep this short as its 5am and I'm tired, but the server has been added to the modpack and I've created two new boards for the modpack. One for general discussion (suggestions/discussion) and one for bug reports -- no explanation needed there.

The server has no spawn town, and is still barebones. It needs a bit of work, but I need help finding areas that need work. The map currently on there is not permanent so don't play if you don't like losing your work.

How to play Vanilla Powered:

• Download the Launcher here: Click Here
  • login to the launcher with your Mojang/Minecraft account
  • Visit our modpack page here Click Here
  • Click Here and copy the pack API
  • Open up your launcher and past the pack API Here

KasaiHono

Ooooo very cool! Going to have to check it out if I ever get any free time xd. Thanks for all your hard work Dpa!!!  :heart:
The key to betterment is in acceptance of yourself- Fireblaze 2014

Is it a Salamence standing on a Salamence shooting Salamence shaped fireballs- KasaiHono 2015
I LIKE TO ROAR!!!!! -KasaiHono 2015
I<3Dragunov(My salamence)

Shannee

Zesty

Is there an IP? I have the pack but the ip isnt there
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

stormshooter

May 27, 2015, 10:09 AM #4 Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 11:20 AM by TeraStorm
Looks great, thanks for all the hard work you've put into this.

Update #1: The seed is amazing, lots of cool ruins and npc houses etc.

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: Dusk_Magician/Quad/Simples on May 27, 2015, 09:55 AMIs there an IP? I have the pack but the ip isnt there
Should be there, make sure you've updated the pack. But it's "bteamold.superfuntime.org:1337"

tobminer

Every single time I try to connect, it says "Restart your game". Tried it 3 times, nothing different, quite annoying. Please fix, and also it may be because it takes so long to get to the main menu.

tobminer

Again, tried, nothing different from above.

Zesty

You need to close the modpack and reopen it, but besides that i think its really cool! Except you can't talk :/
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: Dusk_Magician/Quad/Simples on May 27, 2015, 12:03 PMYou need to close the modpack and reopen it, but besides that i think its really cool! Except you can't talk :/
You can (least I could)? Maybe you have chat disabled in multiplayer options.

stormshooter

May 27, 2015, 12:35 PM #10 Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 03:54 PM by TeraStorm
It all works fine for me.

EDIT: Right clicking a fermented barrel will cause your client to crash.
Also, if you break any stone block a silverfish will spawn, is that a bug?

Waxification

Sweeeet, downloading now! can't wait to check this out!

iLaxrv10

The server seems really cool! Thanks for working so hard on it :)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

stormshooter

Tip to anyone who is just starting: Night times are very, very hard. xd

Dpa1991

Quote from: tobminer on May 27, 2015, 11:51 AMEvery single time I try to connect, it says "Restart your game". Tried it 3 times, nothing different, quite annoying. Please fix, and also it may be because it takes so long to get to the main menu.

Sounds like a mojang auth server problem. Close your launcher completely and restart it.

Dpa1991

Issue with growthcraft are Known. The dev has been working on it for the past month apparently, no clue when a fix will come.

The issue is in Forge versions past 1352, but our mods require at least 1384+ so we can't downgrade forge version.

Towelie

Quote from: Dusk_Magician/Quad/Simples on May 27, 2015, 09:55 AMIs there an IP? I have the pack but the ip isnt there
bteamold.superfuntime.org

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796