Apr 27, 2024, 01:57 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

You wake up in the middle of the night and see the above avatar

Started by Towelie, May 29, 2015, 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krankenstein20

Zesty

Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

rens0wntnoob

i couldn't really see him because he's a grey avatar. and it's dark

wfi974

... (no comment cuz I cant see it the middle of the night)...back to sleep I go....

shadowblade270

wfi974

CubScoutGirl111

mewbow

Barbacue2

Ask if I can have some of her hair for extensions on mine and then have the flowing locks I've always dreamed about.

Loasty

I would question what aquarium those two squids came from, and how they entered my room o.o
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

MrEpicWonder

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

American_Walrus

Probs go play Xbox or something. Get some Mountain Dew. Then shoot the hoe for breaking and entering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbossminer

Chill2000

I'd be so confused then feel a sudden urge to play SFT xd
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Cbossminer