Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Vanilla Powered] Beta Release

Started by Dpa1991, May 17, 2015, 11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul_weebird

Nubbun

\(◎o◎)/

Dpa1991

Quote from: Fragkat on May 19, 2015, 12:30 PMJust a bug for you, Seems you have a Mem leak that's really nasty.

Tested 11 times running an always same result.

Working with 64 gig of 2400 high spec ram, "Extreme CPU"
2x GTX680 cards
8 240 gig SSDs (not raid)
6 2 TB Sea-gate 7200's (storage)
Maxed out all settings, and Video res.
I get 13 mins in, an every time, I suddenly get mii lockups that progress to one every few seconds.

I have to do a clean boot an restart to get rid of it.

On Funtimes other server works just fine. No other games exhibit this.

Also I noticed, that when you run the game at 2500-1600
 You get "Xray" when you first log in at your spot, an for a few mins after around you, wherever there's a cave/Cavern/hole etc....

Turn on GL and turn off doesn't seem to make any diff.
Tried with every Video option. No changes.

Only thing I can think of is world generation causing lag issues, I don't seem to have any issues playing. When I have the server up, let's see if you still have issues. I'll also look into it some myself.

AlvaresMC

Guys, this is not meant to apply for staff, there will be a separate topic if the new server will be in the need of staff.

Green_Giant

Quote from: Alvaress on May 21, 2015, 06:14 AMGuys, this is not meant to apply for staff, there will be a separate topic if the new server will be in the need of staff.

Actually, Dpa said you are allowed to apply for staff here.

Quote from: Dpa1991 on May 17, 2015, 11:28 PMAlso, for this server we will be looking for staff so if you're interested please post saying so and include your in-game name/pstats and if you've been staff on any other server on SFT.

AlvaresMC

Quote from: Green_Giant on May 21, 2015, 07:40 AM
Quote from: Alvaress on May 21, 2015, 06:14 AMGuys, this is not meant to apply for staff, there will be a separate topic if the new server will be in the need of staff.

Actually, Dpa said you are allowed to apply for staff here.

Quote from: Dpa1991 on May 17, 2015, 11:28 PMAlso, for this server we will be looking for staff so if you're interested please post saying so and include your in-game name/pstats and if you've been staff on any other server on SFT.

Derp

ddude_stnom

Played on it for an hour or so, and did enjoy it -- really does add a new dimension to other ModPacks.

Here are my Player Statistics, as have a some free time on my hands now so might as well apply if are are still looking for staff. Here is my past experience as well.

TheCaveman24

I'd be openly willing to be staff for this server. I've played a large share of Vanilla Minecraft in the past so I would be actively playing.

TheCaveman24 - Legend (1377 hours)
                          - I've been Trainee > JMod > Moderator (For many months)

Shadzter

I don't know if I'm exactly qualified for staff, but I would like to say that I'm interested. I'm quite well known by the community of SFT, and I've been told both on and off the server that I would be a good candidate for staff. I want to help out this community as best I can, as it's by far one of the best I've ever been in. :laugh:

I currently have 268 hours and counting of total uptime across SFT, and a large chunk of that time has been spent on the Survival server. I have not been involved with any staff positions on SFT prior to this, but I think it'd be a great thing for me; I'd love to help people out, and this server is looking pretty sweet with all of the mods it has.

Thanks for considering!
Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. Don't fall asleep... because life never will.
|| Survival Mod ||