Apr 27, 2024, 09:32 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Lucky blocks!

Started by Towelie, Jun 01, 2015, 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Jun 01, 2015, 10:34 AM Last Edit: Jun 03, 2015, 08:41 AM by Towelie

Luckyblocks have been added on Survival via Slimefun. You may craft them with Slimefun (/sf guide).

NOTE: In rare ocasions, an explosion may occur which will destroy blocks, so not recommended to open luckyblocks in your home.

Anyone caught avoiding this to grief other's houses will be banned. We log luckyblock places.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

I believed I fixed all the block griefing effects.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

ryan_m004

This is mad towelie, good job
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Brightpkz

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Mini_1

With the lucky blocks can we get beacons out of it ?

Towelie

stevebean

There is a bug where fire cant be placed, so how can we make the 12 carat gold ingots without the smeltery?

Towelie

Quote from: stevebean on Jun 01, 2015, 12:35 PMThere is a bug where fire cant be placed, so how can we make the 12 carat gold ingots without the smeltery?
You can place fire using the lighter and perhaps a netherrack block under it

Dondougo

Quote from: stevebean on Jun 01, 2015, 12:35 PMThere is a bug where fire cant be placed, so how can we make the 12 carat gold ingots without the smeltery?

You have to turn on PvP to use a flint & steel. I usually have a friend turn on PvP and then punch me to make sure the server recognises that I have PvP  on for the flint & steel.

omelott

When I read the title of this post, I was very excited! I use lucky blocks frequently on my personal survival worlds, and they are LOADS of fun!

Zesty

Sorry to be a downer but.. isn't this the survival server? Why do we have or even need mods? Sure it's fun but it takes away the survival side of it if it has mods...
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Brightpkz

I agree that mods do take away the survival aspect of survival, but I mean, SF has pretty much done it already. Besides, Lucky Blocks could reward a player, but if unlucky, the player could easily die from some of the losing prizes. Hence, this is considered to be an aspect of survival, the ability to maintain life within the server, through any means, be it, luck, killing of mobs or breaking of death-causing items, etc.

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Towelie

Quote from: Dusk_Magician/Quad/Simples on Jun 01, 2015, 01:40 PMSorry to be a downer but.. isn't this the survival server? Why do we have or even need mods? Sure it's fun but it takes away the survival side of it if it has mods...
not a mod.

Chinwonder2

What items have been disabled?

Such as:

Beacons, Nether Stars etc?

-Chin 8)
Such gorgeous human beings! :heart:

SkilledMasterHD

This is great tow. Thanks for adding this I tryed it and its tons of fun i got some good stuff! :D

-Eve

TiiGeR

Chin If I was to guess I'd say as it's not a mod it wouldn't have the default items that the mod contains it'll most likely have SFT's own custom drops such as Crates & Keys and all cool loot to find like diamonds and what not.

King_Craftius

To stop all the confusion this isn't a Mod, it is a plugin. This means that is is server side and not client side.

Would it be possible to have a list of all of the possible outcomes when placing a lucky block, e.g. like the Steve co item list.

paul_weebird

an luckyblock demimation would be more craaaaaaaaaaazy

JinxOnTheLoose

Really nice that you can craft them. Now everyone has an equal chance of being able to use them. :)

Tyvic

Jasper

Quote from: Dusk_Magician/Quad/Simples on Jun 01, 2015, 01:40 PMSorry to be a downer but.. isn't this the survival server? Why do we have or even need mods? Sure it's fun but it takes away the survival side of it if it has mods...

I'm sorry sir, but you just named /vanilla

krankenstein20

Its bad when you spend 60 failing making a lucky block then 30k making one then getting a walrus attack you :/

calfrokrill

Yes, YES!!!!

Thanks Towelie! :) :) :)

CutiePie11

How do you make the carat gold ingots? Or really just how do you make them?