May 10, 2024, 05:36 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Reminder] I can change your forum name

Started by Towelie, Jun 18, 2015, 04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

This is a reminder, and information for new players: Your forum name / login name can be changed by an Owner.
If you wish to change it, please send me a forum PM with your new desired forum name, and a temporary password (I also have to change your password when changing your name, you can change it back later).

NOTE: You can change the forum name yourself, but it won't update in the shoutbox / other areas. For that, you will have to change your login name.

NOTE: If you change your login name, you will no longer log in with your old login name, but with your new one.

I will only change your forum name if you have a solid reason for it (for example, you changed your minecraft nickname and are no longer recognizable by the community). Asking me to remove a letter from your name or add a letter will not happen.
I am a busy person and I can only help if it's important.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

American_Walrus

I know why you wrote this comment, it was because of me   :\  I remember asking you about it. Just wanted to say I figured it out and fixed it and crap

pothnozz

Change my name to xX420blazeityoloswagkurwaXx thanks

CharlotteO

cool

Jun 19, 2015, 05:31 PM #4 Last Edit: Jun 19, 2015, 05:36 PM by halo8080
how do you get a photo from your gallery and make it as you your avator?

GRIMI_

Quote from: pothnozz on Jun 19, 2015, 11:48 AMChange my name to xX420blazeityoloswagkurwaXx thanks

kurwa kurwa

Towelie

Quote from: American_Walrus on Jun 18, 2015, 08:08 PMI know why you wrote this comment, it was because of me   :\  I remember asking you about it. Just wanted to say I figured it out and fixed it and crap
Nope, dw ;)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796