Apr 28, 2024, 03:33 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Clone wands are back

Started by Sparkle_Sun, Jul 05, 2015, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkle_Sun

Jul 05, 2015, 10:14 PM Last Edit: Jul 06, 2015, 03:30 AM by Sparkle_Sun
For all the owners of fun wands, you now have access again to clone wands!
The commands to use these are as follow:

/spawnwand clone - Allows you to spawn in the clone wand
/changeclone - You type this with a head in your hand and this changes the clone to whoever the head was. However, this consumes the head and certain heads will not work.
/spawnwand clonecannon - Allows you to repeatedly launch clones

If you have not purchased wands, they are on sale alone and you can currently purchase them for $9.38 in the Premium Shop.

darknuju

Also note that using the /changeclone command consumes the head and certain players heads will not work due to a Mojang bug we cannot fix

xJade

but that cool down tho D: ;_; does it have to be long so it wont create lag?

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

darknuju

Jul 06, 2015, 03:12 AM #3 Last Edit: Jul 06, 2015, 03:15 AM by darknuju
Quote from: frankie_jay17 on Jul 06, 2015, 02:06 AMbut that cool down tho D: ;_; does it have to be long so it wont create lag?

The cooldown is only for spawning a clone that walks around so that noone could make an army of clones if you want to launch them over and over again use the /spawnwand clonecannon instead of the /spawnwand clone

xJade

ohhh okai ^_^ thanks ive also noticed how you dont need a head for your own clone :I i was about to buy my own head to clone myself x3 but thanks for the info!! :D

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

darknuju

Quote from: frankie_jay17 on Jul 06, 2015, 02:24 PMohhh okai ^_^ thanks ive also noticed how you dont need a head for your own clone :I i was about to buy my own head to clone myself x3 but thanks for the info!! :D
Yeah it defaults to your own clone so that if you can't afford a head you can still use it

xJade

i also noticed if you use a mob head (ex: creeper head) it will just spawn immortal mooshroom cows! ;_; to get rid of these cows you have to shave them :D then kill them :3 the clones normally despawn but if you use a mob head oii.

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796