8 (40%)
Minecart Roulette
5 (25%)
Blockparty
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: Jul 12, 2015, 06:54 AM

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: Ultratomas on Jul 09, 2015, 12:47 PMIn-game username(s): Ultratomas, timstag
Event name: ParkourFight
Warp to your event: /warp ParkourFight
Event description: The players are split into 2 teams using the 2 gates, after they use the warp sign they continue forwards and a dispencer will put a coloured helmet on they're head (everyone MYST return theyre helmet after the event) so the red team and blue team can tell who is who. After the event host sees that everyone is wearing a helmet he opens the 2 side gates by the lever on top if the roof of the cube, each team charges at each other and fights while doing parkour, the team which manages to kill all of the enemy team or hit them down into the water, the prize is given only to the people of the team which is still standing and even if someones team wins but they have died or fallen into the water they do not recieve a prize to make things fair for those who stayed on the blocks and did not die.
Event rules: You are NOT allowed to use god, fly, compass, weapons, armour (fight with hands), or any potion, you MUST have pvp on and i recommend you have empty inventory as it is not our fault if you dir and lose items.
Notes for the host: Before you open the gates for the teams to fight  make sure that all participants have a helmet, and open 1 of the sorting gates first and let half of the people in to it so they join the red or blue team and then close it to prevent others entering after the event starts, then do the same with the other sorting gate ( I have put a sign on the sorting gates so you know what im talking about) and if you see someone refusing to join the team you tell him then go inside the gate and tp him to you (you can do that right?). Watch for people which hit their teammates and for players that might switch helmet.

Warp is /warp Event8 for arena.

devolutionlater

Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Jul 09, 2015, 02:33 AM
Quote from: devolutionlater on Jul 08, 2015, 10:39 PMIn Game Username: "devolutionlater" (With help from "devolutionnow", following the rule that allows the assistance of one other player)
Event Name:Colour Dash
Warp To Your Event:/warp devcolourdash
Event Description: There is a 1 block wide platform made of colour blocks. The host will pull a lever to light a lamp that signifies what colour the players need to stand on. Within a couple of seconds the host will pull a main lever that makes all the other colours except the one that was signified by the Host retract with pistons. Any player that doesn't make it to the signified colour before the Host pulls the main lever is out of the game! With a pull of the main lever again all the blocks will return and the Host can continue picking whichever colour he/she desires.
Event Rules: No flying, No compass, No potions, No items that make players run faster/jump higher, No enderpearls.
Notes for the Host: First the host must choose a colour. Then flick the lever of the desired colour. Host must allow a couple of seconds to allow players to see the lamp and try to run to the correct colour. To make all the colours except the chosen one retract the Host must pull a main lever. Once all the players who didn't make it fall, the main lever must be pulled to return all the blocks, then turn off the lever of the colour they chose. IMPORTANT: Levers must be pulled in this order otherwise the players who are standing on the chosen colour will fall and there will be no players left!

I'm really sorry, but I discussed your entry and it is just too similar to that of Tyvic's. You can still enter another event if you wish, but this one will not be eligible. Very sorry. :(

WHAT?! I spent so long on that! I spent 8 hours with my brother working on the redstone and design! We put so much effort in to making it perfect and to be told that it will not be excepted because the concept of the event is too similar to that of another player's is absolutely devastating! So what it has the same concept? Many events that are already on the server have similar goals and concepts! Our game is completely different in so many other ways such as design and the use of circuits. I believe that considering we worked so hard to make our event that it should be included somehow. I will happily have our event lose to someone else's when the judging process and the vote polls take place but to have a member of staff tell you that your creation that you put so much work into will not be included is just a horrible thing to have happen. I mean no offense to the player who's event was similar to mine but I'm sure you can understand how upsetting this is to my brother and I.

Sparkle_Sun

Some of the events will be hosted randomly so that more than one group of players can see how they work.

Tyvic

Have we figured out what time the contest will take place?

devolutionnow

devolutionnow
MinecartRoullette
/warp MinecartRoullete
There are 8 cells (one for each player). The host will launch a minecart from 1 of 4 corners and the minecart will go in a circle and randomly stop in front of someones cell and that person will be eliminated. Last person still in their cell wins!
1:Stay in your own cell
    2:Leave if asked
    3:Dont try re-enter your cell once u leave
    4:Don't stand in the way of the minecart
When someone is eliminated ask them to leave their cell.
   Don't launch the minecart from the same corner twice
   If the minecart lands outside on empty cell remove it and relaunch

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: devolutionnow on Jul 10, 2015, 12:09 AMdevolutionnow
MinecartRoullette
/warp MinecartRoullete
There are 8 cells (one for each player). The host will launch a minecart from 1 of 4 corners and the minecart will go in a circle and randomly stop in front of someones cell and that person will be eliminated. Last person still in their cell wins!
1:Stay in your own cell
    2:Leave if asked
    3:Dont try re-enter your cell once u leave
    4:Don't stand in the way of the minecart
When someone is eliminated ask them to leave their cell.
   Don't launch the minecart from the same corner twice
   If the minecart lands outside on empty cell remove it and relaunch

Warp is /warp Event9 in arena.

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: Tyvic on Jul 10, 2015, 12:08 AMHave we figured out what time the contest will take place?

My schedule IRL is insanely busy and is subject to change a lot, so I didn't want to commit. I'm assuming it'll be around 5pm GMT-5 tomorrow but I can't promise anything other than that it will be tomorrow.

Tyvic

Jul 10, 2015, 01:56 PM #57 Last Edit: Jul 10, 2015, 02:03 PM by Tyvic
Countdown to estimated event time? I'm not GMT -5

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: ESwag on Jul 07, 2015, 03:00 AMEswag
Elite/Donator
Find-It
/warp FindIt
You have to Go throughout the Building/maze trying to find The chest. :D First person to find the chest wins and will get a prize from inside the chest!
Rules: Try Not to Follow people around
Tip: Place chest in a different place every time :D
Quote from: MarisaKirisamex3 on Jul 07, 2015, 05:48 AMIn-game username(s): MarisaKirisamex3
Event name: Chess
Warp to your event: /warp Chess
Event description: Chess ;P
Event rules: Regular rules of chess
Notes for the host: Flower pots with/without flowers are used to do the whatchamacallits when you reach the other player's side of the board.

After reviewing with Scotmid, we've decided that these two are not original ideas. Really sorry guys! :(

Sparkle_Sun

INGAME RESULTS ARE IN!

RFTB- 7 votes
Minecart Roulette- 6 votes
Blockparty- 6 votes

These three are our top 3 choices to vote for here on the forums! Voting will be open for 30 hours and a winner will be announced when it closes.

Tyvic

Jul 12, 2015, 12:38 PM #60 Last Edit: Jul 12, 2015, 09:52 PM by Tyvic
Aww i'm not 1st :( but still 2nd <3

Sparkle_Sun

Congrats to American_Walrus for winning the contest with his event Run from the Beast! You have been paid your 500k prize but I will talk to Scotmid about what will come next since your event will be moved to World 3. And congrats to Tyvic for coming in second place! You have also been paid your prize of 200k empbucks.

Thank you to everyone who built an event or participated in this contest!

Tyvic

Cograts American_Walrus bud! You gladly went past me by 1 vote ;n;

Also, Everyone else did amazing! I loved all your events and if was possible, to have them all in w3!