Apr 27, 2024, 07:17 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Please tell your friends about SFT

Started by Towelie, Apr 26, 2014, 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I'd like to ask you to tell your friends about SFT and about your servers.
Word of mouth is the best way to expand our community and get more friendly people around. So yeah, if you enjoy playing on our servers, please tell your friends / post on social media websites about our gaming community and servers.

Thank you very much!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Cesspitsid

I'll do some extra posting on steam :) Hopefully some of my 100 strong community should join.

zomcri

I tell everyone I know in school if they have minecraft on pc about SFT :D

Although... Only got like 1 person on so far..

tylerinator

You wouldnt believe how many people i have gotten onto sft :D
I think at this point it is like 20 people

Towelie

Thank you very much :D Let's hope every player gets 20 players on sft ^_^

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

AzGotSwag

Im a SWAGGER!, how on EARTH ill get people to play MC? no one know i play MC

Pixelz

I invited over 20 people, and 10 accepted, saying it sounded cool. Close enough!

xbeastguyx

I've gotten people to join SFT, they got banned, or used mods...

The others never play and I am alone with random internet people  :'(
<br />I'M BEGINNING TO FEEL LIKE A RAP SHARK

TheMop123

I get friends on sft as i refuse to play any other server xD

Cesspitsid

It is quite annoying that my PC is pretty crap, I could make an epic gif for SFT using movie/picture with shaders and build attractions especially for the gif, then the next step is not for me unless I was to become an Architect, it is to build a pretty low lag/Attractive spawn area, and the whole map centered around the spawn area so when more people join, they wouldn't just be welcomed by "Welcome to SFT, Hope you have a superfuntime!" but they would be greeted by another player next to spawn :P

I could try and make some time to not only welcoming new players but getting them started on the server and showing them around :) they don't know what they're missing :P

This could very well help the Growth of SFT :)

Brightpkz

I did try to get a few friends on SFT, but next thing they tell me, I don't have premium, what do I do??? I'm just like...

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

td998

I've gotten a lot of people on but no one plays anymore lol

mindsoulbodyaz

Barbacue2

I brought 2 people onto the server and both got banned xD

rens0wntnoob

i brought xnemexis in, hell broke loose.

and i tried bringing in a other 5 kids i knew. all with the same reply;

''when will i get op/admin''

onionboys

I brought 3 people, they all went inactive after a few months

IamHerrow

I would love to if you know you didn't get banned for working on your own area. But hey other than that invigorating fact love the server 7/10 would recommend to Friends and Suggest doing videos, with express permissions of course.

wrshpblu

Towelie

Quote from: IamHerrow on May 01, 2014, 06:58 PM
I would love to if you know you didn't get banned for working on your own area. But hey other than that invigorating fact love the server 7/10 would recommend to Friends and Suggest doing videos, with express permissions of course.
Huh, care to elaborate please? How'd you get banned for workign on your own area o_O

rens0wntnoob

Quote from: Towelie on May 07, 2014, 04:52 PM
Quote from: IamHerrow on May 01, 2014, 06:58 PM
Huh, care to elaborate please? How'd you get banned for workign on your own area o_O
he probably worked on his own land which is unprotective

Tyvic

Puga

I will try alot.. My Friends Already Play It :D
im shy mg.