Apr 28, 2024, 03:46 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] Premium Shop Sale & Featured Packages

Started by Towelie, Jul 19, 2015, 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

A 20% sale is currently active in the Survival Premium Shop! -> here
In addition, a 15% sale is currently active in the Pixelmon Premium Shop -> here

Showcased Survival Items:
1. 5 Particle Gun Tag Bundle - Allows you to change the default Bow arrow trail into pretty much anything (including pretty hearts). Cost -> $9 (now discounted)
To use, type /particlegun <desiredeffect>   -> Scroll down in the Cosmetic category

2. Trading Card - Booster Packs -> They give you booster packs for the newly added Trading Card plugin. There are currently trading cards for every minecraft Monster, and we are also adding Pokemon trading cards! Gotta collect' em all!. Cost -> $3,$6,$9 (now discounted)
To find them scroll down in the items category

3.  Image Holograms -> Allows you to have pretty much any image as a hologram, near your house/shop. Costs $17.5 because it does add some lag with every added hologram (now discounted)
To find them, scroll down in the Cosmetic Category

4. Sponsor/SantaClaus/Eccentric Prefix Upgrades -> Allows you to have a custom prefix if you already have Sponsor/SantaClaus or Eccentric ranks. Costs from $18 (depending on your current rank).
To find them, scroll down in the Ranks Category

5. Ore Starter Pack -> Gives you 16 of each ore. Costs 12.5 (now discounted)
You can find it in the Items Category

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

petdr16