Apr 28, 2024, 11:43 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Trading Cards Decks

Started by Towelie, Jul 26, 2015, 11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

There are now decks, in which you can store your trading cards. To get a deck type /xptc getdeck 1
Enjoy these new features. Thank you @Xenoyia for making this awesome plugin!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Dogggeh

Thank you @Xenoyia !

This plugin looks really fun :P

Xenoyia

Cireshie

Fix to economy:
Pay for decks.

Because I like these decks to hold cards in one spot instead of trying to find them in a big chest with the ability to sort by type of card easily.

Towelie

Quote from: Cireshie on Jul 26, 2015, 04:06 PMFix to economy:
Pay for decks.

Because I like these decks to hold cards in one spot instead of trying to find them in a big chest with the ability to sort by type of card easily.
Was thinking to make additional decks a paid option (in /guishop).
One free, more for money.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

ParisGrace

Quote from: Towelie on Jul 26, 2015, 04:44 PM
Quote from: Cireshie on Jul 26, 2015, 04:06 PMFix to economy:
Pay for decks.

Was thinking to make additional decks a paid option (in /guishop).
One free, more for money.

Yeah I agree with Tow one free and one for my so it doesn't mess up the economy that much. ._.

Zesty

This is cool! I just wish i had enough spare cards to put this in use since my shop is taking up most of em. Also is there a way to get more than 1 deck right now?
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Towelie

Quote from: Dusk_Magician on Jul 27, 2015, 05:23 AMThis is cool! I just wish i had enough spare cards to put this in use since my shop is taking up most of em. Also is there a way to get more than 1 deck right now?
I will add paid options (for EmpBuckS) to get two more decks.

Brightpkz

Totally off-topic with these decks though they're BAD ASS.

But, I suggest a "battle arena" plugin for the cards. So players could use these cards to battle each other! :D

^ Just a vague idea

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

American_Walrus

Quote from: Brightpkz on Jul 27, 2015, 11:46 AMTotally off-topic with these decks though they're BAD ASS.

But, I suggest a "battle arena" plugin for the cards. So players could use these cards to battle each other! :D

^ Just a vague idea

That sounds freaking awesome, I'm with bright here

UrbanmineR

If you put any items inside the deck, and close and open it again your items will be gone forever :'(
â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

Green_Giant

Quote from: Brightpkz on Jul 27, 2015, 11:46 AMTotally off-topic with these decks though they're BAD ASS.

^ Just a vague idea
I wanna play some Yu-Gi-Oh in Minecraft! Summon Exodia. EXODIA OBLITERATE!

Green_Giant

I'd like to see the ability to rename decks (if this isn't already possible).

Xenoyia

Quote from: UrbanmineR on Jul 27, 2015, 01:41 PMIf you put any items inside the deck, and close and open it again your items will be gone forever :'(

They're supposed to drop, I'm guessing SFT has something that's blocking it from dropping.

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Green_Giant on Jul 27, 2015, 02:11 PM

^ Just a vague idea
I wanna play some Yu-Gi-Oh in Minecraft! Summon Exodia. EXODIA OBLITERATE!

if its ok with tow i can see about maybe trying to add some yu-gi-oh cards