Apr 27, 2024, 01:03 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Pixelmon] Emergency Map Maintance

Started by Dpa1991, Jul 17, 2015, 11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: Melonmel10 on Jul 21, 2015, 04:29 PMI NEEED FOR MY HUGE HOTEL TO GET MOVEEDDD!!! PLZ HELP!!

Melonzzz
/warp Melon'sHotel
By a ocean like a beach if not its k
yes

Not affected.

Melonmel10

Eternal_Jamie

No, as it's not going to be removed in this maintenance it will not be removed.

Bazooka300

Username: Bazooka300
Old Base Warp: /warp baz tower
Preferred New base Location: In the middle of the ocean near the edge of the map
My base does meet build requirements

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: Bazooka300 on Jul 24, 2015, 01:52 AMUsername: Bazooka300
Old Base Warp: /warp baz tower
Preferred New base Location: In the middle of the ocean near the edge of the map
My base does meet build requirements
That place is in the old world, we are only moving stuff within w1 which is at risk of being reset. So not moved. Note: things in that world are going to be deleted soon, so be sure to take it down so you don't lose your materials.

brickman312

So I teleported to my newly moved home, since the area is being deleted and all, but only like half of it is there.. If it isnt to much to ask, could my base maybe be moved one more time? I put cords of the corners in my original post to make it easier to copy/paste the entire base. So if this is a thing that could happen that would be wonderful  :laugh:

KasaiHono

Jul 28, 2015, 10:37 AM #56 Last Edit: Jul 28, 2015, 12:31 PM by fireblaze23444
Quote from: brickman312 on Jul 28, 2015, 12:16 AMSo I teleported to my newly moved home, since the area is being deleted and all, but only like half of it is there.. If it isnt to much to ask, could my base maybe be moved one more time? I put cords of the corners in my original post to make it easier to copy/paste the entire base. So if this is a thing that could happen that would be wonderful  :laugh:

Ill be sure to fix this. Terribly sorry!

EDIT: Fixed
The key to betterment is in acceptance of yourself- Fireblaze 2014

Is it a Salamence standing on a Salamence shooting Salamence shaped fireballs- KasaiHono 2015
I LIKE TO ROAR!!!!! -KasaiHono 2015
I<3Dragunov(My salamence)

brickman312