New SteveCo Set - #39
Inspired by Destiny

Contains:
- An awesome bow
- An awesome sword
- A potion of harming
- Fail Prize
- Strange Coin

This is where it gets interesting. Strange coins, are a concept borrowed from Destiny. When you collect 10 Strange Coins, you can come to me and get an armor custom made. With your name, but enchants determined by me. As an unique factor, the armor will also have +maxhp and +movement speed (one of the above)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

HD

1/10 coins received!  :slimeball: now to open crates and find the other 9  :slimeball:

Brightpkz

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

ParisGrace

MrEpicWonder

As a destiny player who spent like 150+ hours playing it in the past 10-14 days, am yes.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

UrbanmineR

â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

Lansdiinio

Ooo yes, custom armour here we come!

American_Walrus

Niiice idea, love it :D Destiny's fun :