May 13, 2024, 07:12 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Request a build move

Started by Sparkle_Sun, Jul 30, 2015, 11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkle_Sun

All builds have been moved from this post, accept for maxwolf28's which I am unsure if it was moved or not.

THE WORLD IS RESETTING SOON, IF YOU NEED A BUILD MOVED, PLEASE CONTACT A MANAGER+ ASAP.

mixberrycrunch

In-game name:Mixberrycrunch
Warp of build:mixberry
Warp of desired new location:mixnewhome
Extra instructions/information:

KnightFrightZ39

In-game name:KnightFrightZ39
Warp of build:beach_base
Warp of desired new location:towntobe
Extra instructions/information:----

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: KnightFrightZ39 on Aug 29, 2015, 06:59 AMIn-game name:KnightFrightZ39
Warp of build:beach_base
Warp of desired new location:towntobe
Extra instructions/information:----

beach_base is either a private warp (that I cannot access) or it does not exist.

Sparkle_Sun

The world is being reset very soon, there are two players who replied here who have not, from the looks of it, had their builds moved. @maxwolf28 @KnightFrightZ39

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: Slackypriest on Aug 30, 2015, 05:16 PMIn-game name: Slackypriest
Warp of build: /warp slacky's
Warp of desired new location: /warp newslacky's
Extra instructions/information it's an autoshop; plz put it in the water at the desired location with the entrance facing east to the bay + the water on top of the pyramid

Your new location must be in World2, not World1

Ricky_Ticki_Tovi

In game name: Ricky_Ticki_Tovi
Warp of build: /warp Rickyhouse
Warp of desired new location: /warp Ricky_Ticki_Tovi
Extra instructions/information: First of all I'm really sorry this is so late.  I have been really busy and I just haven't had time to get on.  If it's too late I understand, but I have had this house for awhile so I would love to be able to keep it.  Also there is a lacrosse field right next to my house so if you could maybe move that I would appreciate it.  But again it's mainly the house i care about.  Thanks so much!

LordSlacky

Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Aug 30, 2015, 06:45 PM
Quote from: Slackypriest on Aug 30, 2015, 05:16 PMIn-game name: Slackypriest
Warp of build: /warp slacky's
Warp of desired new location: /warp newslacky's
Extra instructions/information it's an autoshop; plz put it in the water at the desired location with the entrance facing east to the bay + the water on top of the pyramid

Your new location must be in World2, not World1

Done , entrance facing north + the entrance should line up with the path way in the north

LordSlacky

still in the water plz so the build has to be more in the south thn the warp