Apr 29, 2024, 03:21 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Pixelmon] Reminder about oldWorld and World1

Started by Dpa1991, Jul 31, 2015, 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

Some time tomorrow (Don't have an exact time) I will be taking World1 offline to fix the map corruption and World_Old will be removed from the server -- make sure you've removed all your belongings from this world before tomorrow!

World1 will be offline for approx 2-3 hours.

iLaxrv10

Cant wait for the final changes! Thank you Dpa :)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

MrBigHeadAEMO

How i can get the youtuber rank i have 3.000 subs and 280.000 views

nicholiplays

are you serious.. fek. i have like so many chests and now i have to move them back to w2. btw will the stuff in my item frames be removed too or no?
me after hitting a fat bong:

Dpa1991

Quote from: NicholasPlays on Jul 31, 2015, 11:23 PMare you serious.. fek. i have like so many chests and now i have to move them back to w2. btw will the stuff in my item frames be removed too or no?

World_old will be removed completely, so if they're in that world -- yes.

You've had over a month to move your items from this world so there should be no excuse as to why they arent moved yet. (I gave 2-3 months in advance warning then a solid month with several broadcasts and signs ingame stating this was going to happen.

nicholiplays

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Jul 31, 2015, 11:25 PM
Quote from: NicholasPlays on Jul 31, 2015, 11:23 PMare you serious.. fek. i have like so many chests and now i have to move them back to w2. btw will the stuff in my item frames be removed too or no?

World_old will be removed completely, so if they're in that world -- yes.

You've had over a month to move your items from this world so there should be no excuse as to why they arent moved yet. (I gave 2-3 months in advance warning then a solid month with several broadcasts and signs ingame stating this was going to happen.
opps. i thought this was survival. xd srry!
me after hitting a fat bong: