Apr 27, 2024, 09:01 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Your autoshop on /autoshop for a low price

Started by Towelie, Aug 18, 2015, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

For a limited time only, you can add your autoshop to /autoshop for only 1 mil EmpBucks.
Only 10 lucky people will get to add their autoshop!

How to apply:
- Post a screenshot of you paying TowelieDOh 1 million EmpBucks
- Post the name of your autoshop, the warp to it and the name of the maker (ingame nickname)

First 10 people will be added, if you are not between the first 10, DO NOT PAY as you will not be reimbursed

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

lioneatszebra

brb, living offline

HD

Good offer Tow, thx! A have a question thought:

When you say only 10 lucky ppl, what happens if your not picked? do you get a refund?

lioneatszebra

Quote from: HD on Aug 18, 2015, 05:40 PMGood offer Tow, thx! A have a question thought:

When you say only 10 lucky ppl, what happens if your not picked? do you get a refund?
Quote from: Towelie on Aug 18, 2015, 05:15 PMFirst 10 people will be added, if you are not between the first 10, DO NOT PAY as you will not be reimbursed
brb, living offline

maxwolf28

what if our autoshop is not fully finished but i want my auto in that list. can i still pay and get my auto in it?

JinxOnTheLoose

Mine is now pretty much complete
DinoAuto
/warp DinoAuto
Jinxie

lioneatszebra

Quote from: maxwolf28 on Aug 19, 2015, 04:38 AMwhat if our autoshop is not fully finished but i want my auto in that list. can i still pay and get my auto in it?
I'm pretty sure it needs to be finished. That's why he removed a lot of them yesterday.
brb, living offline

major_phantom

iLaxrv10

Quote from: major_phantom on Aug 19, 2015, 05:44 PMUmmm... is this mcpe survival topic???

This is a Survival topic, has nothing to do with MCPE. All MCPE related things will be posted on the MCPE board, unless its a big announcement. Then it will be posted here with something like [Pocket Edition] next to the title :)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

major_phantom

nachyo_cheese

nachyo_cheese

/warp 7/11. Fully built. Auto signs xoming by the dozen tonight, I got money to run this. I know what I'm doing. Get me up there

Green_Giant

Quote from: nougat_kid on Aug 22, 2015, 02:16 AM/warp 7/11. Fully built. Auto signs xoming by the dozen tonight, I got money to run this. I know what I'm doing. Get me up there

Quote from: Towelie on Aug 18, 2015, 05:15 PM- Post a screenshot of you paying TowelieDOh 1 million EmpBucks