[Survival] New World 1 ISLAND AUCTIONS!!! [Old]

Started by HappyNem, Aug 11, 2015, 02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyNem

Aug 11, 2015, 02:50 AM Last Edit: Aug 12, 2015, 02:29 AM by HappyNem

Hi SFT Family,
HappyNem here bringing you a once in a life time SFT Opportunity!  We are auctioning off SOME of the islands in the new world 1!! Yup you read that correctly... get your own island, with out having anything built!

Almost all of the islands that are being auctioned off will generally be under 200x200. Some larger ones might be auctioned off under conditions (e.g. that they can only be used for a town)

How this works:
  • Each day I will post pictures of the island, a few notes about it, and the starting bid.
  • Each Island auction will only last for 24h
  • At the end of the auction the winner will be contacted by me for payment!  You should have the emp available for payment when the auction ends.
  • A maximum of 2 can be bought by 1 person due to the sizes. (Though, we would allow it if they buy a third e.g. for a friend)
  • ALL SALES ARE FINAL!

What you get for your Emp:
  • The Island that you win, will be pre-protected under your name, so when the new world goes live your area is already protected!
  • A set of teleport cords so a staff member can get you to your new island!
  • You can build or turn around and resell the island, its yours to do with as you please!

Happy Bidding!
-HappyNem

HappyNem

7th Island UP FOR BIDS!! MICRO ISLAND... A TINY BUDGET ISLAND!!

This Auction will go for about 24 hours from the time this is posted!!!

Starting bid is 10k

Happy bidding

Cireshie

Cbossminer

Cireshie

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Cireshie

150k. Do you think we all can do at least 10k increments to be courteous?

Duncz

Green_Giant

Just thought i'd mention, the island is the Isle of Man, just between Ireland and England/Wales/Scotland.

HappyNem

Quote from: Chill2000 on Aug 11, 2015, 09:00 AMI don't think it is being sold the monkey, penguin and most of the camster islands are reserved.
This is true

Quote from: TRITIUMNITR0X on Aug 11, 2015, 04:14 AMHappyNem, auctions may be more acceptable if you only allow bidding to increment by a certain amount (IE: start bidding at 10k with each bid being increments of 5k. First bid raises cost to 15k, second bid raises cost to 20k, etc...). Each island should have it's own starting price and bid increment. It will prevent overbidding, and allow newer players to bid on islands such as the one you're currently auctioning.
Each Island does have its own starting price, bid increments are stupid; it just makes more posts.  If I want to pay 500k for this island, and I know that the most I feel comfortable paying, I would just keep out bidding people until it reaches 500k... but if I can bid 500k right away, it save everyone who can't afford it the hope and time for bidding.

The reason I posted the reminder it was 10k starting, was I didn't think it would jump up so fast, and maybe people thought it was 100k starting and not 10k.

Quote from: Green_Giant on Aug 11, 2015, 03:46 PMJust thought i'd mention, the island is the Isle of Man, just between Ireland and England/Wales/Scotland.
Thanks Green

ParisGrace

Duncz

HappyNem

[Auction Over]

Duncz wins for the low price of 400k emp!