Apr 29, 2024, 04:49 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] PVP Battle Royal, Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Started by HappyNem, Aug 21, 2015, 03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyNem

Aug 21, 2015, 03:09 AM Last Edit: Aug 22, 2015, 07:26 PM by HappyNem

NO FLYING, NO GOD, NO COMPASS!  - Cheaters will receive a 7 day BAN.

Yes you read it right!!  This Sunday we are going to have a 3 round, PVP Battle Royal.  The time has yet to be determined but, we are trying to have it so most of the world will be awake and able to play.  Here is how this will work:

Rounds 1,2 and 3 - As many players that want to play will PVP in an enclosed area, NO WEAPONS, NO ARMOR!  Just punch your way to victory and ONE winner*. (Although weapons and armor may just appear to use*.)

The winner from each round will then fight in a 3 man battle will full diamond armor and swords.

And what do you get for being the last player standing?!!?!?
Drum roll please
da
da
da
da
da
da
DUM
The one overall winner of the battle may keep all the gear that was dropped, and a 50,000 Emp prize, and the heads of the other two losers!!!*

If you have any questions please be sure to read ALL of this post and then ask below.  The time will be added to this post very soon!!

*Rules, prizes and or time of the pvp battle royal are subject to change without notice, any contestant can be disqualified by any manager+ for any reason they seem fit.  All fight results are final, cheating will lead to a 7 day ban with no chance of an early unban.

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

smallfry5545

Sounds fun! Would we be allowed to re enter?

Green_Giant

willhill2000

Jasper

I'm in fam, time to straferino my way to glory :D

HD

Good idea! But there are some disadvantages though for some players

Ultimatum599

Some people have extra hearts, would be a disadvantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HappyNem

Quote from: smallfry5545 on Aug 21, 2015, 04:23 AMSounds fun! Would we be allowed to re enter?
Each round you can re-enter :)

Quote from: Ultimatum599 on Aug 21, 2015, 06:42 PMSome people have extra hearts, would be a disadvantage.

How?  What am I not thinking about?

American_Walrus

Ultimatum599

Tow has given ppl extra hearts or through glitches ppl have got them.

stormshooter

On the heart thing - there used to be a glitchy item which allowed players to double, tripple their healtv. I think the only way to remove it is resetting the profile.

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: Ultimatum599 on Aug 22, 2015, 03:12 PMTow has given ppl extra hearts or through glitches ppl have got them.

Quote from: TeraStorm on Aug 22, 2015, 03:53 PMOn the heart thing - there used to be a glitchy item which allowed players to double, tripple their healtv. I think the only way to remove it is resetting the profile.

Are you aware of what glitches these were or who has extra hearts?

Green_Giant

Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Aug 22, 2015, 07:13 PM
Quote from: Ultimatum599 on Aug 22, 2015, 03:12 PMTow has given ppl extra hearts or through glitches ppl have got them.

Quote from: TeraStorm on Aug 22, 2015, 03:53 PMOn the heart thing - there used to be a glitchy item which allowed players to double, tripple their healtv. I think the only way to remove it is resetting the profile.

Are you aware of what glitches these were or who has extra hearts?
Well it was just from the custom items that Tow gave out (when holding them they would give you extra health. GotAnError had this glitch (and it's well known) from when he was holding the item and went into paintball or something. Then he had permanently 51 hearts. Very few players have the issue, and if a player does it's obvious they would not be allowed to enter. Nobody will get an unfair advantage.