Mar 21, 2019, 02:16 pm

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here


[Pixelmon] What would you like to see changed or added?

Started by Dpa1991, Aug 22, 2015, 09:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dpa1991

Post your suggestions and I'll try to respond to each one.

Nubbun

I would love to see the [God] rank added and requirements should be to have 2904 in your ign :D!!

oh also this one suggestion could be real fancy to have changed https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,112834.0.html


\(◎o◎)/

platerfin

Aug 22, 2015, 09:48 pm #2 Last Edit: Aug 22, 2015, 10:04 pm by SIR.Platerfin
I think that there should be a building at spawn with all the admin+ statues in.

And maby presteges

Dpa1991

Seems I've been neglecting the suggestions board pretty bad. I didn't realize that until I looked at the board from magls link. I'm sorry about that guys, I'll try to do better from now on.

hieperboy

i think the Celebi rank that is the only legendary rank that isnt in it

Tombo_

Quote from: magl on Aug 22, 2015, 09:37 pmI would love to see the [God] rank added and requirements should be to have 2904 in your ign :D!!


Might have to change my name now :s Cocobutter2904

iLaxrv10

Maybe we can add a TM shop?
Also, add a Celebi rank? As hieper said :P
Add Wondertrade? The new version.
Add a new world that follows the story? 8 Gyms and an Elite 4 and Champion?
Pixelmon Manager
Survival Elder | Lost Islands Elder | Pocket Edition Elder
B-Team Elder | Prison Elder

gabriel313

Victini rank! (I will buy that so quickly)

EDIT: This is just a joke, (although i'd love it)
heck off

Dpa1991

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Aug 22, 2015, 11:01 pmMaybe we can add a TM shop?
Also, add a Celebi rank? As hieper said :P
Add Wondertrade? The new version.
Add a new world that follows the story? 8 Gyms and an Elite 4 and Champion?

I've been meaning to add something to the server using mine bay and vote rewards

Tombo_

Add Hidden moves (HMs,) please! A Hidden Move shop would be awesome but simply adding them/making them obtainable would be great. :D

Gemcandy

Delete Autoresponse PLS Dpa its so annoying!
U dont have to but still

Dpa1991

Quote from: Gemcandy on Aug 23, 2015, 01:40 amDelete Autoresponse PLS Dpa its so annoying!
U dont have to but still


I believe that was Towelies addition and he seemed pretty stern about keeping it on the server. It can help newer players so I don't really contest to it being there.

Dday694

Quote from: SIR.Platerfin on Aug 22, 2015, 09:48 pmI think that there should be a building at spawn with all the admin+ statues in.

And maby presteges

I think there is already a place in spawn with those statues. but its a bit hidden :3

better get looking!

Doggggeh

Quote from: Dday694 on Aug 23, 2015, 06:35 am
Quote from: SIR.Platerfin on Aug 22, 2015, 09:48 pmI think that there should be a building at spawn with all the admin+ statues in.

And maby presteges

I think there is already a place in spawn with those statues. but its a bit hidden :3

better get looking!

There is, i have found it xd

ryan_m004

<br />
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 pm<br />i have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.<br />

Play Pixelmon or Survival? Come visit /warp rmauto for all your shopping needs!

platerfin

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Aug 23, 2015, 01:45 am
Quote from: Gemcandy on Aug 23, 2015, 01:40 amDelete Autoresponse PLS Dpa its so annoying!
U dont have to but still


I believe that was Towelies addition and he seemed pretty stern about keeping it on the server. It can help newer players so I don't really contest to it being there.
but remove some of them like getting ranks from the rank merchant

shadowaurax

I think a claim list would be useful to some of the veteran players, much like /warp list -c (playername)

While we can still get help from the staff for claims, I'm curious how much space is used to save data fragments of things that have been either neglected or are no longer existent. Many warps still direct to world_old despite it no longer existing so I would guess the claims are still there as well, though I could of course be mistaken.

It would serve something of a dual purpose toward freeing up memory(albeit rather little) as well as letting players know for certain what they have to work with.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's nothing quite like the world covered in ice. It is at all at once fragile, beautiful and deadly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One last flight on broken wings. One last fight for meaningful things.
One more chance to make it right. One last flicker of a fading light.

platerfin

we need a way to kick afk players when theres no staff on

Dpa1991

Quote from: SIR.Platerfin on Aug 23, 2015, 10:25 am
Quote from: Dpa1991 on Aug 23, 2015, 01:45 am
Quote from: Gemcandy on Aug 23, 2015, 01:40 amDelete Autoresponse PLS Dpa its so annoying!
U dont have to but still


I believe that was Towelies addition and he seemed pretty stern about keeping it on the server. It can help newer players so I don't really contest to it being there.
but remove some of them like getting ranks from the rank merchant
I'll either get Towelie to look into updating it or figure it out myself -- sounds like its giving outdated information.

Quote from: shadowaurax on Aug 23, 2015, 01:03 pmI think a claim list would be useful to some of the veteran players, much like /warp list -c (playername)

While we can still get help from the staff for claims, I'm curious how much space is used to save data fragments of things that have been either neglected or are no longer existent. Many warps still direct to world_old despite it no longer existing so I would guess the claims are still there as well, though I could of course be mistaken.

It would serve something of a dual purpose toward freeing up memory(albeit rather little) as well as letting players know for certain what they have to work with.

There might be a way to do this within worldguard, I'll look into it.

Quote from: SIR.Platerfin on Aug 23, 2015, 03:48 pmwe need a way to kick afk players when theres no staff on

We have an automated AFK kicker, if you find someone abusing an exploit to bypass it -- screenshot for proof and report them (keep note of their location)

King Marky

Quote from: SIR.Platerfin on Aug 23, 2015, 03:48 pmwe need a way to kick afk players when theres no staff on

Theres already an auto-afk kicker plugin i believe (a little slow though). I've gone afk for >30 minutes at a time, maybe just reworking it a little?
...it's all good in the hood...

platerfin

Quote from: xX420YoloSwagXx on Aug 24, 2015, 04:37 am
Quote from: SIR.Platerfin on Aug 23, 2015, 03:48 pmwe need a way to kick afk players when theres no staff on

Theres already an auto-afk kicker plugin i believe (a little slow though). I've gone afk for >30 minutes at a time, maybe just reworking it a little?
Yes set it to like 5 minuites

Nubbun

Quote from: SIR.Platerfin on Aug 24, 2015, 07:16 pm
Quote from: xX420YoloSwagXx on Aug 24, 2015, 04:37 am
Quote from: SIR.Platerfin on Aug 23, 2015, 03:48 pmwe need a way to kick afk players when theres no staff on

Theres already an auto-afk kicker plugin i believe (a little slow though). I've gone afk for >30 minutes at a time, maybe just reworking it a little?
Yes set it to like 5 minuites
Last thing I remember about afk plugin is that it first marks you as afk then it kicks you later
So 5min kick would be bad. like if you find a legendary and try to catch it it can easily add up to 5mins if you don't have a masterball (and player battles can also take that long so yea)

The mark thingy should appear around 5-10 but I'm against being kicked around 5 cuz thats just able to ruin so many moments

\(◎o◎)/

hieperboy

i miss the Raikou Rank, Entei Rank and Suicune Rank at change your rank page. i don't know if it come when you buy it but i think people don't buy it so fast it misses there

(sorry for bad english)