News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Event Over] SFT and the Beanstalk!

Started by Lansdiinio, Aug 28, 2015, 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lansdiinio

Aug 28, 2015, 03:17 PM Last Edit: Aug 30, 2015, 07:12 PM by Lansdiinio

Event over - Thank you for playing!

Come along this Sunday at 7pm GMT to play a brand new event hosted by myself, Katoon, Cr1 and Green_Giant!
This event is inspired by TreasureHunt and parkour, combining both to make a challenging but rewarding scramble up the beanstalk! Loot chests along the way, containing goodies from diamonds to crates! The first player to the top will get a bonus chest filled with the giants loot!
Event Rules:
- No fly
- No PvP
- No SlimeFun
- No tpa/ptp/tp
- No potions etc.
- No compass or /j
- You know the drill.

- Invincible is on in the arena, so you will not need fly or god mode.

To get to the event, warp to <warp will be released closer to date>!

See you there,

Lans.

Scotmid

Thanks green_giant for this awesome event!

Green_Giant

And thanks Grimi for giving me the idea many months ago! xD

GRIMI_

Quote from: Green_Giant on Aug 28, 2015, 03:53 PMAnd thanks Grimi for giving me the idea many months ago! xD
Yeah, it rang a bell ;) You're welcome

Bakonator

O.M.G i want a computer soooo bad so I can join this event @-@

supermee3

I think it's set to am on the countdown, unless it's mean to be early in the morning? xd

Green_Giant

Countdown is wrong, alerted Lans of this. It's 7 PM GMT for those a little confused about that. (So 2 PM for you @SFTGamingFTW ).

Lansdiinio

Quote from: supermee3 on Aug 28, 2015, 11:22 PMI think it's set to am on the countdown, unless it's mean to be early in the morning? xd

Fixed.

Quote from: SFTGamingFTW on Aug 28, 2015, 09:17 PMUhhh it's 2am for me when this event happens, so.... no xd

Should be 2PM. Check the new countdown

Towelie

This sounds like an interesting event :D

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

American_Walrus

HD

Sunday, the 2nd last day of summer.. I will come.. as the last event with SFT.. before school

HD