Apr 28, 2024, 03:38 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] Elytra as vote reward

Started by Towelie, Mar 04, 2016, 07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Elytra has been added as a vote reward on Survival, on tiers 4 and 5.
What does this mean? Every vote in tiers 4 and 5 means a chance to get an Elytra!
To advance in tiers, vote daily on all the websites. It should take you 5 days of consecutive voting to get to Tier 5 (if however you skip a day you are taken back to tier 1)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

CrafterLuc2

met veel rust en vrede zal de end geen keerzijde kneden
虚心坦懐に申し上げる。今から言うことは、言葉どおりに受け取ってほしい。
Bteam Admin and AHoS   |  McPE Developer   |  1.7.10 Elder
Need my aid? Contact me through discord Luc#5794 | Or send a forum pm.

GotAnError

What is an 'Elytra'?

EDIT: nevermind. Apparently some gliding item in 1.9.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

Stancrazy

Will acrobatics still be reset for the max level reward of an elytra? Or will the only way obtain one be through voting?

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Towelie

Quote from: Stancrazy on Mar 04, 2016, 07:30 PMWill acrobatics still be reset for the max level reward of an elytra? Or will the only way obtain one be through voting?
that will still happen

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

PandaPugz

Omg I need an elytra.. I'm gonna look like an angel xD

SuperJK

When I go to Minecon this year my cape will look STUNNING

/warp SteveCoMuseum

ReaperOfDerper

Pretty cool, but couldn't you made it a drop from the Enderdragon? It'll go with the theme of finding Elytra in the end.

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: KaiXSlys on Mar 04, 2016, 11:46 PMPretty cool, but couldn't you made it a drop from the Enderdragon? It'll go with the theme of finding Elytra in the end.
The enderdragon doesn't drop the elytra. When you kill it, you have to go into the portal that takes you to the "end city" (I think that's what it's called) or you have to find one of them. (I think they are villages in the end or something like that) And then find a pirate ship in the sky near one of them and the elytra is up in the hull of the ship

John

Fractalion

Quote from: JohnOaklyjohn on Mar 05, 2016, 03:59 AM
Quote from: KaiXSlys on Mar 04, 2016, 11:46 PMPretty cool, but couldn't you made it a drop from the Enderdragon? It'll go with the theme of finding Elytra in the end.
The enderdragon doesn't drop the elytra. When you kill it, you have to go into the portal that takes you to the "end city" (I think that's what it's called) or you have to find one of them. (I think they are villages in the end or something like that) And then find a pirate ship in the sky near one of them and the elytra is up in the hull of the ship

John

They were asking if we could make it a drop for the end dragon, not saying it is one.