Jun 07, 2024, 06:10 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

I wasn't around this weekend

Started by Towelie, Sep 06, 2015, 10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

This weekend, I wasn't home, and was at the countrysite, visiting my father, ~100km away.
During that time, I had limited to zero internet connectivity.
A lot of people have asked me for help/etc via Skype/forum pm in that period.

I am sorry, but I was only around for emergency issues.
Consider anything you asked me in the last 3 days as inexistent.

Ask me again, I have literally forgot everything as there were hundreds of skype messages and I couldn't read them all. If it was important, please re-ask me, if not, oh well.

Again, I MEAN IT, if you asked me ANYTHING during the last 3 days and didn't get a response, ask me again. chances are I didn't get it / didn't see the message.

I am also dealing with a few IRL issues right now so my mind's not in the right place.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

GRIMI_

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 06, 2015, 10:29 AMAgain, I MEAN IT, if you asked me ANYTHING during the last 3 days and didn't get a response, ask me again. chances are I didn't get it / didn't see the message.

Hi how are you?

American_Walrus

Quote from: GRIMI_ on Sep 06, 2015, 10:30 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Sep 06, 2015, 10:29 AMAgain, I MEAN IT, if you asked me ANYTHING during the last 3 days and didn't get a response, ask me again. chances are I didn't get it / didn't see the message.

Hi how are you?

Lol.

Towelie

FYI: My IRL issues are: My father is currently sick  (he's going for investigations next week, not sure what's wrong but he can barely walk/talk).
Also, I have a rat in my house, and the third one I';d rather not say for now.
Also, today, when I got home, I locked myself in my room because my door knob broke. Had to mcgyver my way out of it (thank the fuck for my multi tool, which I always carry with me)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Brightpkz

I could really show an understanding with your IRL issues, because the similar thing is going on with my mom, she's coughing a lot with no phlegm or anything, experiencing chest and back pains... It's really worrying, so she's gone for a CT scan, hopefully she's well...

Also, thanks for the help you've give me! ;)

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

toxic_foxtrot

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 06, 2015, 10:29 AMI am also dealing with a few IRL issues right now so my mind's not in the right place.

Hows that king rat problem? :)

GRIMI_

Tow ur new roommate is kinda cute.

Towelie

Not really. I saw it, It's big and black and ugly and scary. And it's a rat, not a mouse. About cat-sized.

TiiGeR

Best of luck to your father c:

toxic_foxtrot

That would definitely make it a king rat xD
Will also put you and your pops in the prayers

TheStarNomad✯

Good luck towelie, with everything

Long time StarNomad