May 04, 2024, 10:08 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

I will now revoke legend status to rule breakers

Started by Towelie, Sep 06, 2015, 01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darknuju

Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Sep 08, 2015, 03:23 AMI am not legend, nor do I plan on being banned. But I have been banned once before and I am almost at the required time to get legend. That being said, do past bans carry over into wether or not you get legend? If so, is it any ban or just more serious bans?

I am pretty sure they don't the problem isn't generally that you messed up in the past the problem is if you mess up after thus giving legends a bad reputation

Katherine

Quote from: darknuju on Sep 08, 2015, 01:07 PM
Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Sep 08, 2015, 03:23 AMI am not legend, nor do I plan on being banned. But I have been banned once before and I am almost at the required time to get legend. That being said, do past bans carry over into wether or not you get legend? If so, is it any ban or just more serious bans?

I am pretty sure they don't the problem isn't generally that you messed up in the past the problem is if you mess up after thus giving legends a bad reputation
Also it depends on how serious the ban is/was. And how much you've learned/tried to improve from it. :)