Apr 27, 2024, 10:51 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Slap, Hug or Rocket

Started by Tyvic, Sep 19, 2015, 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrRed2016

Lucy_23x

Hug because yes i will

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

MrRed2016

Slap because how can you help me

krankenstein20

Slap for creating a post 85 pages long

MrRed2017

Slap cause I can create a post 85 pages long, and will create a post 100 pages long

omelott

Hug because congrats on getting Mod! :heart:

And if I slap or rocket you, you'll bin me.

MrRed2017

(Special, not part of SHR) Bin cause ye I will

omelott

Slap because you're going off topic! :-\

MrRed2017

Slap because now I'm on-topic

Lucy_23x

Slap because getting mod took you far too long boi

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

MrRed2017

Slap because dunt talk you're not even staff xd

Tombo_

Slap - You're so active on this thread bro

MrRed2017

Slap because posts don't count anyway

Smileyface2288

Slap, because you..you... Have a Smiley face on your pic and I am Smileyface!!!! Duh..Duh..Duh!!!

Lucy_23x

Hug because please like me when/if I come on pocket ;3;

MasterX70

Lucy_23x

Hug because master
But slap because rejection >:(

MasterX70

Hug because Lucy, and I is sorry xD
But it was such a sudden proposal..  :-[

Smileyface2288

Rocket to go to space from confusion of what's going on!!!

MrRed2017

Rocket to return to earth

Lucy_23x

Rocket because rip redian empire

MrRed2017

Rocket because we still strong

Lucy_23x

Rocket because im stronger

MrRed2017

Rocket because nah, and page 86 lmao

Smileyface2288

Slap, because too many rockets!