May 18, 2024, 06:17 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Slap, Hug or Rocket

Started by Tyvic, Sep 19, 2015, 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrRed2017

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

theP

hug because getting close to someone who has that much TNT is a good idea

Lucy_23x

Slap cause
DONT LOVE ME FOR MY TNT D;

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

theP

Hug because im out of rockets and slapping isnt very effective

Protecter3

rocket to the Pluto because i have a rocket factory

MrRed2017

Rocket cause Pluto is inhabitable.

reiner_13

Slap because Pluto is inhabited.
The Best Survival Elite
Former Survival Mod
Survival Lemon
Future Survival Dictator

Lucy_23x

Big because that was brilliant

Protecter3

rocket because i don't want to be blown up, down, left, right, forward or backward in space or time

MrRed2017

theP

slap because NO MORE ROCKETS FOR YOU

MrRed2017

Rocket because that violates Amendment 5 of my American Rights :(

Protecter3

slap for not realizing that 6 minutes faster

MrRed2017

Slap because that violates... ykw nvm

IiRr22Bb

MrRed2017

IiRr22Bb

smallfry5545

Lucy_23x

Protecter3

Hug because too many rockets

Lucy_23x

MrRed2017

IiRr22Bb

Rose2247

To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!