Started by Tyvic, Sep 19, 2015, 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren64_NY

Oh wow idk maybe hug............. Yw. Adios

MrRed2016

Rocket

* insert bai have a gr8 time meme here *

DOMYOUTUBE

Hug to start back up da hugz (Dont end ittt!!!)

darknuju

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Darren64_NY on Jul 18, 2016, 08:05 PMOh wow idk maybe hug............. Yw. Adios
YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager

Zoe13

Zesty

Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Zoe13

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager

DOMYOUTUBE

Lucy_23x

Hug to continue duh hugs

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Zoe13

Lucy_23x

Jul 20, 2016, 04:09 PM #1638 Last Edit: Jul 20, 2016, 04:25 PM by Lucy_23x
SLAP

only Darren has given me a hug so far out of everyone here. ;-;

Zoe13

Hug because Lucy deserves it c:

Lucy_23x

..... Suspicious ...

Mrs_Ender88

Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Lucy_23x

Zoe13

Slap for not hugging me back :c

Lucy_23x

Do nothing because I'm not sure what she's trying to achieve

Zesty

Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Zoe13

Zesty

_iTzReKtPvp_

Slappies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Former Pocket Manager

_iTzReKtPvp_

Hug myself for starting page 67
Former Pocket Manager