Previous topic - Next topic

MrRed2016

Rocket cause i like to rocket ppl

Bosslaya

Rocket...because why not?jk hugs
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

Lucy_23x

Hugs because AH MY LEG

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

_iTzReKtPvp_

rocket because AYYYLMAOO
Former Pocket Manager

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

ashley_luna

MrRed2016

Lucy_23x

Aug 25, 2016, 03:51 PM #1832 Last Edit: Aug 25, 2016, 06:11 PM by Lucy_23x
Hug because I like red - the colour red

MrRed2016

Hug :D SLAP THEN ROCKET THEN SLAP AGAIN I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE HUG

Lucy_23x

MrRed2016

Hug Rocket again lmao

BloodQueenRazlc

Rocket cuz you actually said rocket before

Lucy_23x

Rocket because I just cut my lip on my watch ;n;

Charliiruu☾

Hug because it's Lucy, like why not?

Lucy_23x

Hug because awwww how sweet c:

MrRed2016

Lucy_23x

Bakonator

*slap* let the action speaks for itself.

Lucy_23x

smallfry5545

Lucy_23x

Rocket becaus GIMME DIAMONDS!!!

BloodQueenRazlc

Lucy_23x

MasterX70

Lucy_23x