May 20, 2024, 10:44 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Slap, Hug or Rocket

Started by Tyvic, Sep 19, 2015, 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrRed2016

Ŕôçķęț ķťhxbáî

Lucy_23x

SLAP BECAUSE DUN ROCKET CHOMP

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Charliiruu☾

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Sep 14, 2016, 06:42 AMSLAP BECAUSE DUN ROCKET CHOMP
Hug because aw tyyy <3

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

MrRed2016

Lucy_23x

MrRed2016

Charliiruu☾

Slap because you rocket Lucy

MrRed2016

Slzp because u defending omg

Th3RedGamer

(Insert rocket man song lyrics here)

MrRed2016

Insert something here <slap>

Charliiruu☾

MrRed2016

Charliiruu☾

MrRed2016

Slap just because because

MrRed2016

Hug because I deserve it ;D

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager

MrRed2016

_iTzReKtPvp_

Slapped you so hard that your head did a triple-spin
Former Pocket Manager

MrRed2016

Lucy_23x

Hug because am lonely

MrRed2016

Rocket. The aliens will be your friends.

Charliiruu☾

Rocket because you will be better off in space

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager

MrRed2016