Happy 5th early anniversary SFT!

Started by Towelie, Oct 05, 2015, 07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Giant

Quote from: _iTzReKtPvp_ on Oct 05, 2015, 06:10 PMWhen its the party, can you let me play on SFT? Because i dont have a premium account and i cant join the server :(
If you don't have a Minecraft account, then you can't join the server, it's impossible.

MrShadow94

Happy birthday SFT ill be looking forward to the party ;)

iLaxrv10

Happy birthday SFT! :) 5 great and amazing years! I hope to be on for the party but, a lacrosse tournament 4 hours from home may stop me from going.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Qwerty102964

I've not been around so much for awhile, but I'll do my best to make it to this party. :3

cravend

*sniff* our baby is a toddler now
Thanks to Mewiebowie for the spectacular avatar!

Daniellel1999

Software2_

Wow, five years! Cant believe it! Its been a privilege to play with this amazing community for at least 4 of them! By far, this is the best Minecraft server I have ever played on. Five years seems to be a lot, but i think this is only a start :)
Are insults still insults if I agree with the statement(s)?

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: eye_nine on Oct 05, 2015, 11:07 AM5 YEARS WOOOOOOOO!
With an extra WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tyvic

Happy 5 years SFT! What time will the party be?

Lansdiinio

Happy 5 years, all! Hope to see ya there ;)

Tyvic

What time will the party be so I can make my plans?

Green_Giant

Quote from: American_Seal on Oct 07, 2015, 07:20 PMWhat time will the party be so I can make my plans?
It's in the original post.

Tyvic

Original post? Wot..... can I have a link pls

Green_Giant

Quote from: American_Seal on Oct 07, 2015, 09:28 PMOriginal post? Wot..... can I have a link pls
Just go to page 1 and look at the first one.

Towelie

Like I said, countdown timer will be posted on friday.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

alexWA96

Shroomz333

Happy Anniversary SFT :)

5 years is amazing for any server. I have never been to a drop party before but it sounds awesome.

wouldnt miss it. Survival/Saturday 10th between 6PM-8PM EEST

Dkxpl126

I've been here for 3/5 years of SFT and I'm hoping that it will stay up long enough to see the me be there for 7/10 xD. Anyways congrats Towelie for such an accomplishment.

iHolySammie

Happy Birthday SFT! You saved me from death many many times, and the people here are my best friends, I cant live without them =D

teddy14668

Happy 5th Anniversary SFT!!!! Im hoping to attend the party :)
Heres some diamonds lol  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond:  :diamond: