Apr 28, 2024, 10:36 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Reaction minigame

Started by Towelie, Oct 05, 2015, 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

We have a new chat-based minigame! Reaction!

How to play: When a message similar to the one above appears, hold the mouse over the text, and you will see a word. Depending on what the message says, you will either have to type the word or unscramble it. NOTE: Words are case sensitive!
The mingame will automatically trigger every 2 minutes, and from its triggering, you have 30 seconds to answer. The first person to answer will receive a prize (Possible prizeS: particle effects, 500 empbucks, cookie, milk, etc)

Commands:
/reaction top - Shows the top players (highest scores)

Props to djkirsh for finding this plugin!
NOTE: It does not work with SFT Client. I am sorry. Use the normal client for now.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

darknuju

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 05, 2015, 06:24 PMNOTE: It does not work with SFT Client. I am sorry. Use the normal client for now.

But I feel so naked with the regular client

I am just kidding this looks great you guys

Groot_69

Anyone got a link to the sft client!? And what all does the sft client come with??

HappyNem

kinda glad it does not work with the client, I don't want to see this every 2 minutes.

cravend

Quote from: HappyNem on Oct 05, 2015, 07:12 PMkinda glad it does not work with the client, I don't want to see this every 2 minutes.
hahahahahahahahaha it shows up you just can't play it so yeah
Thanks to Mewiebowie for the spectacular avatar!

HappyNem

booo then

I do not like spam plugins

American_Walrus

It's fun but I wish there was a way to hide it for only those who were playing. Somehow turning Reaction on and Off. It's just kinda spammy, but fun.

Towelie

It's not that spammy.
Besides, it's every 2 min until peopel start sort of getting bored of it, afterwards I'm gonna make it every 5min

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Towelie

Added 395 words suggested by djkirsh
Reduced game frequency from 2 min to every 4 min.

lioneatszebra

To reduce "chat spam," we could remove some of the other things that spam chat like SFTMMO announcing the amount of skill levels gained that session. No one care about that, especially when it's 0.

Could also remove RTD, but I like this plugin and hopefully with the more difficult words, the round will last longer than 2 seconds. :)
brb, living offline

lioneatszebra

Also, bogey pls come back and add json capabilities to sft client. xD
brb, living offline

Dkxpl126

When do you think this could be implemented into the SFT client?

sawrated18

lioneatszebra

Quote from: Dkxpl on Oct 10, 2015, 02:22 PMWhen do you think this could be implemented into the SFT client?

Whenever the SFT Clients gets json capabilities, which is up to bogey (who is generally busy).
brb, living offline