Apr 28, 2024, 02:19 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Achievement System

Started by Towelie, Oct 17, 2015, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

We now have an achievement system for survival.
Lots of achievements awarded to you for doing certain actions such as breaking blocks, killing mobs, logging in, walking, etc.
A list of achievements will not be posted as I want the achievements to be secret.

Commands:
/aach list (gives you a general idea of what the achievements are going to be and which you unlocked)
/aach book(gives you a book which will show your unlocked achievements. Will not work unless you have at least one achievement)
/aach top (shows you the top 5 people who have unlocked the most achievements

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

xJade

what use does the book have? :o can it do special things? ;-;

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Towelie

It's just a normal book which shows your unlocked achievemnts

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

JinxOnTheLoose

This is really cool, I'm glad this was implemented as it'll give players more to do :)

MrShadow94

oh this looks interesting, i cant wait to see what the achievements are like

Towelie

Quote from: MrShadow94 on Oct 17, 2015, 03:44 PMoh this looks interesting, i cant wait to see what the achievements are like
Shovel Knight represent!

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

MrShadow94

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 17, 2015, 03:53 PM
Quote from: MrShadow94 on Oct 17, 2015, 03:44 PMoh this looks interesting, i cant wait to see what the achievements are like
Shovel Knight represent!

XD Best indie game eu

SuperJK

Wow Towelie I Like it But WHY are u afk!? when I was on  :'(   :redflower:   :heart:   :slimeball:   :diamond:   :tnt:   :mobspawner:

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Green_Giant

Quote from: SuperJK on Oct 18, 2015, 06:47 AMWow Towelie I Like it But WHY are u afk!? when I was on  :'(   :redflower:   :heart:   :slimeball:   :diamond:   :tnt:   :mobspawner:
He's often AFK because he's busy adding/adjusting plugins, or doing other secret Owner stuff.

Cr1_98

According to this plugin I'm a polluter :'(

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 17, 2015, 03:27 PM

We now have an achievement system for survival.
Lots of achievements awarded to you for doing certain actions such as breaking blocks, killing mobs, logging in, walking, etc.
A list of achievements will not be posted as I want the achievements to be secret.

Commands:
/aach list (gives you a general idea of what the achievements are going to be and which you unlocked)
/aach book(gives you a book which will show your unlocked achievements. Will not work unless you have at least one achievement)
/aach top (shows you the top 5 people who have unlocked the most achievements

Did I Get on the top 5 Because I can't Check cuz of HOMEWORK...

/warp SteveCoMuseum