May 03, 2024, 01:44 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Urgent] Autoshop owners - Endstone is now obtainable

Started by Towelie, Oct 24, 2015, 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

This is a notice to autoshop owners to stop buying endstone or lower its price as it's now obtainable via the end!
If you get scammed in the next 48h , I will reimburse you and punish the scammers (we now have logs and can easily verify)

PLAYERS: It is forbidden to sell endstone in the next 48h. If you are caught doing it, all your empbucks and belongings may be confiscated or you may be banned!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Tyvic

Note: you are ABLE TO KEEP ENDSTONE, just don't sell it.

SuperJK

Did u enable the end!? Tow
:diamond: YAY! Woo

for the 1.9 update :)

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Towelie Just get the /invsee plugin to see what is in the player's inventory and also the staff could use it -JK  :heart: 

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Chill2000

Quote from: SuperJK on Oct 26, 2015, 07:19 AMTowelie Just get the /invsee plugin to see what is in the player's inventory and also the staff could use it -JK   

It would be impossible to see everyone's inventories with that, however there are precautions to stop the selling of endstone, so don't you worry! :D
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

teddy14668

YES! I love it! I know some amazing things I could do with Endstone!  :redflower: