[Pixelmon] Legacy 3.5 version

Started by Dpa1991, Oct 24, 2015, 03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

Oct 24, 2015, 03:17 AM Last Edit: Oct 24, 2015, 03:20 AM by Dpa1991
The Pixelmon Devs are finally releasing a new version of Pixelmon to v3.5 MC 1.7.10. This update will not have all the same content as the 1.8 version as they wish to keep this version their flagship.

What can we expect in this update? A years worth of bug fixes, some new pokemon and new items/moves from the 1.8 version. They're planning on releasing this in the next few days, so I'll be keeping an eye out for the release. Once it is released, I'll do some of my own testing before pushing the update to our server.

Keep your eyes out for status updates, I'll be posting more about this as more information is available.

snakedbite51

XI_Logic_IX

iGremzy

BoomCrafty

Exciting news!!!  Looking forward to seeing any new pokes they add :)  Thanks for all the staff's hard work :)

dutbug

Sounds great! I can't wait for it to happen!

iLaxrv10

Again, the cool stuff comes when iLax doesn't play Pixelmon a lot anymore :(
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Chocobo123456

krankenstein20

Where would we keep our eyes out to look for the status?

Nubbun

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Oct 24, 2015, 03:02 PMWhere would we keep our eyes out to look for the status?
Official Pixelmon page

Idk If adding link is allow'd but if it isn't feel free to remove it

www.pixelmonmod.com

\(◎o◎)/

teebone02

Super Excited! :,D More pink shinies 5 me pls

From the looks of it, it may add (or could be me just applying things with things) new circular models such as that weird ugly brown beetle thing :D (pinsir? idk)

and a skitty <3 #Wingullpls

The_Stigg

Ill be happy as long as Torkoal is added. :D