Apr 28, 2024, 09:46 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] SFT Ender

Started by Towelie, Oct 24, 2015, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

What is that? The end on Survival? Pfft... What is this... 2010 ? Nope fools. It's a custom instance of the End designed for SFT especially by a very talented developer by the name of VirtualByte

In this "custom end" expect to find nightmareish stuff. I'd rather not disclose now.

If you go there, expect to die. I recommend going in with a party of 6 players at least, with op gear and lots of gold apples.

The end regenerates automatically after a while (But this isn't just any normal end, you'll quickly realize that)

You can also mine endstone... if you can!

Just come on Survival and ask a player how to go there. Losing items in the end is permanent and you will not be reimbursed. Go at your own risk!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

MrEpicWonder

*grabs axe* CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!

Thanks Towelie for implementing this and Thanks VirtualByte for your time and talent!
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Cr1_98

Am I the only thinking of this song? xd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HKoqNJtMTQ

Anyway! Good work! :D

TheStarNomad✯

But I'm SFT's Ender and I was here first ;I

Still thanks for adding this, the end is my minecraft origin xd

Long time StarNomad

American_Walrus

Guys it's super fun to kill the End Dragon, try to do it. Its fun.

FlamerTheEmboar

It's all fun, and games.. Till you lose a few diamonds!  :laugh:

:fire:  FlamerTheEmboar  :fire:

xJade

lol this adds more to my to do list :D yay i won't be bored now ^^ thanks tow!

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

xJade

and for Elites lol you can get a gapple with /kit Elite and it helps a lot too! :D

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

katoon123

Stancrazy

There seems to be a bug as after the end was reset, I tried tping to the end, only to get this message "Multiverse was unable to teleport you to Endworld becuase it was unsafe" and unable to use the /mvconfirm command becuase of insufficient permissions to teleport anyway.

Groot_69

The end is not working at the moment... Can we please fix?

Towelie

Fixed. You can now type /mv confirm

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

xQuicScopex

does the ender dragon respawn? and the egg is still unobtainable right?

teddy14668

I love this! Me and Friends always wanna go to the End! Thanks Towelie!  :goldenapple:  :D

SuperJK

Yay Finally Endstone and A Dragon Egg Yay Woot Thx Tow :diamond:

/warp SteveCoMuseum