Apr 28, 2024, 05:44 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Our deepest condolences

Started by Towelie, Oct 31, 2015, 11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Oct 31, 2015, 11:01 AM Last Edit: Oct 31, 2015, 11:14 AM by Towelie
Our deepest condolences to the people who lost someone in the tragic events which occured in the "Colectiv" club last night, in Bucharest, Romania.
Our hearts are with you.

Last night's tragic event - a fire which caused over 20 deaths and 200 injuries could've been simply avoided if the Club owners had any regard whatsoever for the simplest of rules and common sense.

The club had no emergency exit, and they used fireworks inside, in a building which was full of sponges and other combustible materials.

I hope the best for the families of the victims and I hope justice will be served to the club owners and those responsible for this tragedy.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stormshooter

My prayers are with those families of lost ones, I hope they're given time to grieve and recover.

darknuju

That sounds like something so horrible to happen because of pure stupidity :(

ashley_luna

My prayers are to everyone's family's who lost someone :( and to everyone who got injured.

Jasper

Damn.... things like these just make you think, really..

Chocobo123456

Ya.... Not the smartest idea to use fireworks inside a building... Well we all are you guys if you lost someone

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: TeraStorm on Oct 31, 2015, 11:08 AMMy prayers are with those families of lost ones, I hope they're given time to grieve and recover.
Indeed this is a very tragic event.

jimbob0102

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the people who are injured get better :(

iLaxrv10

My prayers are with those who passed on and their families. Rest in Peace.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Towelie

One of my coworkers was at the club and is now in a coma :(

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

MCBean14

my best of wishes goes out to everyone