Apr 27, 2024, 02:52 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Do you feel like the staff members patronize you?

Started by Towelie, Oct 31, 2015, 11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you feel like the staff members patronize you? (Act like they are your bosses)

Yes, both JMods and Mods do that
17 (20.5%)
Yes, JMods do that
16 (19.3%)
Yes, Mods do that
2 (2.4%)
Nope. They do a great job
41 (49.4%)
No. I think they need to do that or players wouldn't understand
7 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Voting closed: Nov 04, 2015, 11:16 AM

iLaxrv10

Quote from: Mudkipzstar123 on Nov 01, 2015, 12:48 AM[Pocket] JMods And Mods Are Ignorant And Incompetent They Ignore/Accuse/Be Rude To Ppl They Have Harassed/ignored/Been Rude To/Accused/Banned For No Reason Multiple Players (Including Myself)

Im positive that I can speak for every staff team here but the PE staff team doesnt ban people for no reason. Its just that people dont follow the rules and we need to do what needs to be done. Also, please dont call them names like that because they do what they can. You can try volunteering your time every week and handling as much as they do. They arent here to pick on you and this isnt the first time youve called the PE staff team out. I suggest you stop because they dont ban you for no reason bud.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Kingcozza

I'm going to be very brief on my argument here.

This doesn't happen all the time, in fact it's quite rare but it still happens. Not all staff are perfect which is completely understandable, I have a few names in mind but I'm not going to publicly humiliate them as I'm not like that and it wasn't a serious offence. I just think terms need to be reinstated about some staff taking their job a little too seriously and making a massive deal out of it.

Remember the staff are players too, they're there to have fun and help the server out, they're not slaves who work on SFT because they don't want to, and throwing a fuss when someone makes a mistake is pathetic.

Going back to my original statement, it happens, of course it does, maybe staff don't particularly like the player so may react a little more aggressively. The main point is that it doesn't ALWAYS happen, just take note of the staff member's name and proof of abuse and send to HoS, simple.

Out.

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Soo Many JMods DO it to me But I have Optifine thats why i cant see side textures of glass! usually xx_izay does it to me for breaking glass but I HAVE OPTIFINE People

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Unfair Kicks happen When I lag BTW The console is not In Australia DUH NOW SPAPH KICKING MEH FOR MY LIFE IM not a greifer or liar or rude person now staph

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Kaninka

Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 01, 2015, 10:53 PMSoo Many JMods DO it to me But I have Optifine thats why i cant see side textures of glass! usually xx_izay does it to me for breaking glass but I HAVE OPTIFINE People

This is how glass looks in optifine, it is not invisible.

If you want to see if something is protected, don't break it, instead right click it with a stick.
Like if I wanted to see who logged into my PC, I wouldn't break it, I would instead ask people or check it a safer way :)  

Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 01, 2015, 10:57 PMUnfair Kicks happen When I lag BTW The console is not In Australia DUH NOW SPAPH KICKING MEH FOR MY LIFE IM not a greifer or liar or rude person now staph

It will kick you if your movements are suspicious, it is an auto-kick, not a staff-kick. The Server is located in Canada btw.  :zombie:

DuaneandBrand0

Quote from: Mudkipzstar123 on Nov 01, 2015, 12:48 AM[Pocket] JMods And Mods Are Ignorant And Incompetent They Ignore/Accuse/Be Rude To Ppl They Have Harassed/ignored/Been Rude To/Accused/Banned For No Reason Multiple Players (Including Myself)
I've said this many times before, Mudkip. Take screenshots and send them to myself, MobileHome18, iLaxrv10, or mrmoose12. Stop your complaining in public posts, and we can take it to PM if it's certain ones over and over again. We can't do anything without proof

SuperJK

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 31, 2015, 02:50 PMIf this is an isolated issue and not a global one, than please, for the love of god, rather than complaining and bitching and making SFT a bad image, report the bad staff to me/cr1 and we will handle it.
Include proof!
yes Some [JMods] like xx_izay just accuse me for breaking glass BUT I have Optifine The glass textures are connected how am i supposed to know?

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 02, 2015, 04:42 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Oct 31, 2015, 02:50 PMIf this is an isolated issue and not a global one, than please, for the love of god, rather than complaining and bitching and making SFT a bad image, report the bad staff to me/cr1 and we will handle it.
Include proof!
yes Some [JMods] like xx_izay just accuse me for breaking glass BUT I have Optifine The glass textures are connected how am i supposed to know?

Also Swearing Remove it tow

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: Kaninka on Nov 01, 2015, 11:03 PM
Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 01, 2015, 10:53 PMSoo Many JMods DO it to me But I have Optifine thats why i cant see side textures of glass! usually xx_izay does it to me for breaking glass but I HAVE OPTIFINE People

If you want to see if something is protected, don't break it, instead right click it with a stick.
Like if I wanted to see who logged into my PC, I wouldn't break it, I would instead ask people or check it a safer way :)  

Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 01, 2015, 10:57 PMUnfair Kicks happen When I lag BTW The console is not In Australia DUH NOW SPAPH KICKING MEH FOR MY LIFE IM not a greifer or liar or rude person now staph

It will kick you if your movements are suspicious, it is an auto-kick, not a staff-kick. The Server is located in Canada btw.  :zombie:
But Kanika I have Durzo Craft only the sides can be visible nothing else i use DURZO CRAFT!  here is the Image that is The DURZO Craft texture pack

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 02, 2015, 04:47 AM

It will kick you if your movements are suspicious, it is an auto-kick, not a staff-kick. The Server is located in Canada btw.  :zombie:
But Kanika I have Durzo Craft only the sides can be visible nothing else i use DURZO CRAFT!  here is the Image that is The DURZO Craft texture pack
Let me post a pic of it

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 02, 2015, 04:48 AM
Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 02, 2015, 04:47 AM

It will kick you if your movements are suspicious, it is an auto-kick, not a staff-kick. The Server is located in Canada btw.  :zombie:
But Kanika I have Durzo Craft only the sides can be visible nothing else i use DURZO CRAFT!  here is the Image that is The DURZO Craft texture pack
Let me post a pic of it
here is my pic

/warp SteveCoMuseum

JinxOnTheLoose

I suggest getting a better texture pack if that one is getting you into trouble, SuperJK. Or if you could, edit the texture pack to change the glass. :P

SuperJK

Quote from: Jinxie on Nov 02, 2015, 09:18 AMI suggest getting a better texture pack if that one is getting you into trouble, SuperJK. Or if you could, edit the texture pack to change the glass. :P
[/quoteDEFAULT Sucks Is annoying I Hate it Jinxie  soo much

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Anyways I am not borthered to just Edit a STUPID Glass Texture In paint.net BTW I DON'T Like Default I HATE IT!
here is the texture's Logo Anyways Remember Everoyone on SFT I Hate DEFAULT

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

NOTE: Durzo Craft is NOT a x-ray Resource Pack i dont have x-ray resource packs

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

If I was Mod I be Nice to all people and not freeze them after their 3rd chance of my chances Board! If I was Mod

/warp SteveCoMuseum

eye_nine

Nov 03, 2015, 12:26 AM #45 Last Edit: Nov 03, 2015, 12:38 AM by eye_nine
You get a new texture pack, done and solved
Also just PM an admin from that staff's sever and talk to them, Then you don't have a problem.
Have a nice day.

Quote from: Jinxie on Nov 02, 2015, 09:18 AMI suggest getting a better texture pack if that one is getting you into trouble, SuperJK. Or if you could, edit the texture pack to change the glass. :P
Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 03, 2015, 12:04 AMDEFAULT Sucks Is annoying I Hate it Jinxie  soo much

SuperJK

K case Closed I Am getting BD Craft rather than Durzo craft

/warp SteveCoMuseum