Apr 28, 2024, 04:38 PM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

A few concerns

Started by Towelie, Nov 05, 2015, 05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I'd like to express a few concerns.
Lately, the community doesn't seem to be as engaged any more. We barely get any votes any more, donations have slowed down to a halt in the past week and people stopped inviting their friends.

I'd like to appeal to your kindless to ask you to vote, invite your friends and donate, in the order of importance.

Thank you!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Loasty

I've invited many of my gaming buddies from csgo into pixelmon, but since they are aussie and older they tend to have a hard time finding the time to play xP   But ill try and convince them to vote every day :3
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

iLaxrv10

Ive invited some of my friends and cousins to come onto B-Team and SFT in general! I will try to vote everyday and donate when I have some spare money.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Puga

I've invited all of my friend to come visit Pocket Minecraft and Forum too. Me, and all of my friend who joined SFT will try to vote everyday and keep sharing SFT! About Donate, I'm still saving up to donate :)
im shy mg.

Chocobo123456

Will Attempt to vote a crap ton and try to get people to come on =3 Dont know how well i can do :P

Towelie

Thank you guys <3
Sharing is caring!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

irvo

I feel as if factions was to get some stuff added to the shop ie mcmmo powerups / multipliers we would start to buy them, factions is a easy way to get people to donate due to it can give people SLIGHT edges over other people but at the end of the day no matter how much people donate to buy stuff on factions the more skilled will come out on top so its not p2w.

GotAnError

Not to be rude, but... at some point, you stop inviting people and donating to the server, as there is nothing left to buy and you have no one left to invite. In my case, I don't invite friends, because they do not play Minecraft. I also won't buy stuff for the sake of buying stuff. There are a lot of people on SFT, yes, but there are way too many factors which cause decreases in statistics.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

Towelie

Quote from: GotAnError on Nov 05, 2015, 05:17 PMbut there are way too many factors which cause decreases in statistics.

I'd love if you could send me a pm detailing that.

Tyvic

My friends have moved away from Minecraft, unfortunately..... but I'll try to vote more ;)

Anything for towels

pokemaster08

For the past month or so, I've been voting on all the vote sites I can. I've been inviting some friends to come over here too. I dun want this server to die!

American_Walrus

I do admit I could vote more. Ive recently brought 2 more people to SFT but honestly, I can't invite much more.  I will try my hardest :) Im just not in touch with many people that would play

ashley_luna

I'll try to vote more but my friends don't really play minecraft :/ I'll keeping trying to convince them and other people to join though and start voting agian :)

Groot_69

Towelie maybe if we Had more fun things to do. More events that involve all of the staff including you and the owners. More half off sales. More invites that give us valuable items. We just need to do more things together. And take others advice for things rather than the same people over and over and over.

SuperJK

Dear Towelie,
idk about Tiara111 comming in to sft cuz she is my class and she is rude to meh -JK BTW She doesnt play on SFT Plz dont ban me

/warp SteveCoMuseum

JohnOaklyjohn

I myself have struggled to vote. I just keep losing track of time. From now on, I shall go voting and plus I always tell my friends of this beautiful server. But they don't have PC or they're just lazy... yeah...

John

Cesspitsid

I've run out of people who I care tell about SFT,

as for voting, I've slowed down recently, my internet providers keep screwing me over, it's never at a stable connection, loading some sites some days is near impossible

henrywclayton

I will invite friends ag around Christmas because that is when most of them get minecraft

TheNoHeadedGuy

I've Invited Like 10 People Onto The PE Sever And They All Love The Sever

Nightraider

I invited a person like 115 days ago but he is extremly inactive now. My other friends haven't minecraft.