Apr 27, 2024, 08:14 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Suggest premium shop items

Started by Towelie, Nov 03, 2015, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Nov 03, 2015, 07:19 AM Last Edit: Nov 10, 2015, 08:52 AM by Towelie
Suggest new items/packages for the premium shop.
Tell us what you would like to see there.

Suggested so far
Suggestions:
- Add ChatReaction to B-Team (would it even work on 1.6+ ?)

Premium Shop Items:
B-Team - Project red bundle (wth is project red?)
Survival - Drop Slot coins / vote tokens (Global)
Survival - Emp exchange (do we really want this? So far getting emp is only possible via the monthly subscription and towny bundle so adding an emp exchange would sort of ruin that)
Survival - Custom Paintings (do we even have them any more? I'd need instrucitons from fear to rebuild /warp spid)
Factions - MCMMO xp multiplier ? x2 perhaps? (global donation)
Pix - Add chestshopnotifier to pix (the history thing /csn history)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

iLaxrv10

Im not the best at suggestions but here goes nothing:

:diamondblock: B-Team: Maybe you can add Reaction Chat Game? (I know this isn't premium shop) - And for the premium shop maybe you can add a Project Red bundle. Lots of people who play love making sorting systems through project red but getting all the dyes and actually crafting them is a pain. If you do actually want to add this I would be more then happy to tell you what to put in the bundle. :)

:diamondblock: Pixelmon: Since you can only buy master balls maybe make a bundle where you get 128x Pokeballs, 100x Great balls 64x Ultra Balls? That might be a good bundle since some players don't know how to craft those and not enough money in game to buy them.

:diamondblock: Creative: Expanding off the world edit idea that @Green_Giant suggested, maybe you can make that in the premium shop? If not, maybe add a few donator ranks and some cool items like perms to create heads or perms to set your own spawn point? Also, maybe these ideas will help you create your own. Also, make the creative premium shop more visible, having it tucked away in the factions premium shop may make it hard for players to find.

Thats all I got xD Thanks for reading!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

maxwolf28

Survival - *most of this is auto shop stuff*
1. have an *offline* excel doc personal for each shop owner. this will allow you to put in the pieces online and then link the chest to it using a command. this will make it easier for shop owners but may be hdd to make so i could be abit more expensive.

2. an offline tracking system that gives you a graph to show the data of your shop, so you can increase/decreas price based on polarity.

ill have more to come.

Lucazade13

Maybe having an emp exchange where players can buy the exact amount of emp they want. ( 10,000 emp = 1 dollar)

This would have to be different on every server just to their economies but would definitely mean newer players may spend one or two dollars fairly often.

As to a lot of people this won't seem like a huge waste of money like buying 1mil emp for 10 dollars. Some people don't have that money to spend but they do have a dollar or two lying around that they are willing to spend

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

Green_Giant

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/citizens/

This plugin let's you spawn mobs/entities/player statues, to have wherever you want. Seems to be a lot of customisation, but the idea behind this is that players can have basically a statue of their skin, or anothers wherever they would like! I imagine it'd cost a fair bit in the premium shop and would be hand delivered. The dev build for the plugin is 1.8 I believe, dunno how updated this is, and there might be a better plugin for the job (although this was the only 1.8 plugin I found that allowed player statues).

ryan_m004

- Buy a pack of slot spin tokens (sft slots) maybe 5 dollars for 10
- Buy everyone on the server a vote token, 2 vote tokens and 3 vote tokens

That is all I can think of right now
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Doctor_Thanos

My suggestion is adding Custom Paintings at the premium shop like the following one:

Here's one I had made in one of my singleplayer worlds:

Chill2000

Quote from: Lucazade13 on Nov 03, 2015, 06:17 PMMaybe having an emp exchange where players can buy the exact amount of emp they want. ( 10,000 emp = 1 dollar)

This would have to be different on every server just to their economies but would definitely mean newer players may spend one or two dollars fairly often.

As to a lot of people this won't seem like a huge waste of money like buying 1mil emp for 10 dollars. Some people don't have that money to spend but they do have a dollar or two lying around that they are willing to spend

I don't think this abides EULA, it's a nice idea though
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Jasper

I know it doesn't follow the EULA, but maybe add some *good* donator perks for factions? I see almost every fac server out there you can donate for
 :diamondsword: Armor, Weapons, Tools (special enchantments on some of these)
 :mobspawner: Spawners (including unnatural ones, would be good for the right price)
 :diamond: Money, items, pretty much anything
 :sign: Commands, such as /fly, /heal, /tntfill, /stack, /home's, special /warp's (like a donator in-game shop where there are more items for sale, but must be a donator to use the signs?)
These things would be nice to see, and might encourage more players to join (since they get things for irl $ instead of working, and who likes work? Also would support the server money-wise)

irvo

I was just looking around in the mcmmo plugin (the version factions uses) and I seen that you can set certin areas to have a xp multiplier maybe have that but nothing to overpowerd maybe have it limited in areas and we could maybe buy the whole server x2 mcmmo xp just for the weekends.

Could we buy spawner moves like i can pay 5$ or something to move a spawner from y to x? (not quiet sure because it does bash on the hardcore-ness)

ryano2002

Let me become a premium member on pixelmon. I think that is a great idea.

Green_Giant

Quote from: ryano2002 on Nov 04, 2015, 05:35 AMLet me become a premium member on pixelmon. I think that is a great idea.
You have donate, there aren't any exceptions.

xJade

how about adding the cookie tool? to help players bcv? just an idea because i bcv a lot and dont have the cookie tool xP it would help a lot with staff time and all :)

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Brightpkz

Quote from: frankie_jay17 on Nov 05, 2015, 10:42 PMhow about adding the cookie tool? to help players bcv? just an idea because i bcv a lot and dont have the cookie tool xP it would help a lot with staff time and all :)

The Legends have it. I think that's enough, because, now that Legends so common, you could always invite a Legend over to have a BCV posted.

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Towelie

FYI I'm waiting for more suggestions to pile up before I take a look at all of them.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Brightpkz

Player-owned slots. When people buy coins, players receive the money. And the tax received per win goes to the player (with the initial pot money deducted)

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Towelie

Quote from: ryan_m004 on Nov 03, 2015, 08:04 PM- Buy a pack of slot spin tokens (sft slots) maybe 5 dollars for 10
- Buy everyone on the server a vote token, 2 vote tokens and 3 vote tokens

That is all I can think of right now
I can only do the buy everyone online  part, the others - it's not currently possible.

Towelie

Quote from: xX420YoloSwagXx on Nov 03, 2015, 10:02 PMI know it doesn't follow the EULA, but maybe add some *good* donator perks for factions? I see almost every fac server out there you can donate for
 :diamondsword: Armor, Weapons, Tools (special enchantments on some of these)
 :mobspawner: Spawners (including unnatural ones, would be good for the right price)
 :diamond: Money, items, pretty much anything
 :sign: Commands, such as /fly, /heal, /tntfill, /stack, /home's, special /warp's (like a donator in-game shop where there are more items for sale, but must be a donator to use the signs?)
These things would be nice to see, and might encourage more players to join (since they get things for irl $ instead of working, and who likes work? Also would support the server money-wise)
We have a soul xD
And by that I mean that it's not fair to promtoe pay2win in a game which is all about competitivity.

Towelie

Quote from: Brightpkz on Nov 08, 2015, 05:19 AMPlayer-owned slots. When people buy coins, players receive the money. And the tax received per win goes to the player (with the initial pot money deducted)
not possible due to how the current plugin works (it practically drains the tax instead of putting it in a certain account)

Towelie

What I have so far that can be added / are valid suggestions. Keep suggesting!

Suggestions:
- Add ChatReaction to B-Team (would it even work on 1.6+ ?)

Premium Shop Items:
B-Team - Project red bundle (wth is project red?)
Survival - Drop Slot coins / vote tokens (Global)
Survival - Emp exchange (do we really want this? So far getting emp is only possible via the monthly subscription and towny bundle so adding an emp exchange would sort of ruin that)
Survival - Custom Paintings (do we even have them any more? I'd need instrucitons from fear to rebuild /warp spid)
Factions - MCMMO xp multiplier ? x2 perhaps? (global donation)

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Towelie

Quote from: ryan_m004 on Nov 10, 2015, 10:30 AMAdd /shop back please :)
Sadly that plugin is no longer maintained and would be quite hard to make back
I know @donnydoom604 was working on a remake but he's a slacker so it'll probably never be released.