Apr 27, 2024, 06:37 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Terror attacks in paris

Started by copen6199, Nov 14, 2015, 12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

copen6199

Nov 14, 2015, 12:35 AM Last Edit: Nov 14, 2015, 02:01 AM by Eternal_Jamie
As some people may already know, approximately 120 people have been killed in an apparent act of terrorism in Paris Friday evening. Those numbers are still climbing and according to Paris prosecutors, the death toll is expected to exceed 120.

Shootings occurred at a music festival and a couple more events throughout Paris. An apparent suicide bombing also occurred in Paris.

I know we have players from around the world and I know several of them live in Paris or the surrounding areas.

My heart goes out to all the people whose lives were tragically taken by unnecessary violence. If any one is affected by this or just want someone to talk to my door is always open.

If you are from this area, let us know that you and your families are safe.

May those who have lost their lives today rest in peace.

Stay up to date on SuperFunTime by visiting this mass post here that will be occasionally updated.

iHolySammie

My heart goes out to everyone effected too :( i live in detroit, so i'm used to the endless murder reports..  :heart: I'm so so so sad even though those people were total strangers.

Aymaneto

My cousin lives in paris, Glad he okay but it's really sad to see murder and violence being put toward innocent people ;c

eye_nine

Nov 14, 2015, 01:12 AM #3 Last Edit: Nov 14, 2015, 05:30 PM by eye_nine
I feel terribly bad for the people going through this, I pray for all the family's affected by this.

MrC0W

Quote from: eye_nine on Nov 14, 2015, 01:12 AMI feel terribly bad for the people going through this. These are the times we need a dislike button because this isn't cool at all.
Liking this post shows your support for the people, whereas a dislike wouldnt support it.

However I do see where your coming from, a like is kinda the wrong term for this kind of situation... But this post shouldnt have had to be posted. What happened in Paris tonight is horrifying, no one should have this happen to them...

Loasty

My prayers and wishes to everyone safety out in Paris, I don't understand why shit like this happens and I also hope those who play sft and live in those areas are okay as well.   I met a gal who went to my school for a month for an exchange program and she recently returned a city in france (might be Paris), so I'm going to find out through classmates if she is okay.
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

iLaxrv10

My heart goes out to everyone in Paris at this time! #PrayForParis
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

SuperJK

Its ISIL there Are soo evil remember the Lindt cafè seige my dad's work was left to the building and NO ONE in my dad's work was a hostage and ISIL is just a evil group

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

My Aunty told my
Mum and all todady at my grandparents all about 2 seiges omg nooo. Also pray to Jesus for France

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Doctor_Thanos

Rest in Peace to the ones that lost their life.  :-\

Dkxpl126

Since I don't pray, the least I can do is give my condolences to their lost ones. This Massacre's casualties are in my thoughts.

Frostdrop

I hope my uncle is alright he is currently in Paris I really hope he hasn't got killed Paris I'm sorry this is happening to you amen to the people that have died for unnecessary reasons my heart dropped when I heard all those people died amen to the people that servived and amen to the families that we have lost we hope you are in a better place now amen to all we will keep Paris in our prayers thank you God amen, amen, amen God bless you!

javcov

Many prayers for many family's that are without loved ones tonight pray that swift judgment comes to all that have instigated in this wicked act against innocent people, also that all terrorists get caught before they can hurt any one else, to many times in my life have i seen the effects of war and violence and call for people to take a stand against it. make a nation that God Himself would be proud of a World that all races color and size would put aside there differences and build a better future for the generation of tomorrow.

Sassygamer

My prayers go out to the families and those who have lost their lives in Paris

ReaperOfDerper

MightyMinerMines

I really feel bad for all of those people that their friends or family have died in this attack, so i will say a prayer for Paris. Sorry for your losses everyone  :'(

jimbob0102

I really hope that the kids are ok because no child should ever have to have their life taken away from them. Rest in Peace to everyone that lost their lives

Puga

Me too, i feel really bad :(
Pray For Paris...

im shy mg.

MrEpicWonder

My condolences are with those whom have lost loved ones in this disgusting attack, it's unforgiving and may those who find out who these guys are, make the rest of their living life, a living hell, as they have brought hell onto others.

As I don't pray, my thoughts are with anyone in this madness.

(on a strange note, this occured on friday the 13th.)
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Towelie

My condolences to the families of the lost ones.
Surely, this large attack must not be left unprovoked again.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Cr1_98

My thoughts are with the population of Paris and anyone affected by this atrocity.

American_Walrus

Nov 14, 2015, 02:16 PM #21 Last Edit: Nov 14, 2015, 03:13 PM by American_Walrus
A true tragedy. It's crap like  arguing over a coffee cup and a blue and black dress that proves we are doing absolutely terrible as a human race. We need to unite, and stop having these petty fights. We need to stop the horrible, HORRIBLE, monsters that start these atrocities. My heart goes out to anyone affected. Any life is a precious life, and these horrid people took 120 or more of those, and injured, scarred, and tainted many others. If any of our SFT family was inflicted or, absolute worse case scenario, taken, I would/do feel SO bad for you. Rest in Peace, those who fell in Paris. You will be remembered.

Chocobo123456

Ya Im with mr Towiliee here. I feel as if theres been a lot of attacks and bombings that occured so #ENDTHEBOMBINGS

FULLMETALJACKET

kracken55

I know this might be a bit soon.
But anyone living in a major city in Europe should try and stay indoors later at night
It could be anywhere next.

#PrayforParis