Apr 28, 2024, 07:15 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Super Fun Time Pastebin

Started by Towelie, Nov 15, 2015, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Thanks to our awesome wizard FearThe1337 we now have a Pastebin!
http://www.superfuntime.org/bin/

Usage is self explanatory

Thank you @fearthe1337

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

NOTE: This is currently in test mode. We are still testing it and doing modifications to use.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Groot_69

What is a PasteBin?

American_Walrus

Quote from: Groot_69(MW3) on Nov 15, 2015, 02:31 PMWhat is a PasteBin?

This. I think it isn't self explanatory tow xd

Bakonator

Same question. I haven't seen such before @-@

LUFC4eva

Nov 15, 2015, 04:00 PM #5 Last Edit: Nov 15, 2015, 10:45 PM by LuffyA7X
Pastebin can be used to store plain text. So if you want to copy something & keep it saved, you'd copy the text, past it in the pastebin, then whenever you need it you could go to the pastebin & access it again.

They're normally used for code & stuff like that, but this makes it easier to share text between large groups of people. For SFT, this could be for like a modpack or something, maybe even commands idk, but it can be useful if people use it :)

shadowaurax

Quote from: LuffyA7X on Nov 15, 2015, 04:00 PMPastebin can be used to store plain text. So if you want to copy something & keep it saved, you'd copy the ext, past it in the pastebin, then whenever you need it you could go to the pastebin & access it again.

They're normally used for code & stuff like that, but this makes it easier to share text between large groups of people. For SFT, this could be for like a modpack or something, maybe even commands idk, but it can be useful if people use it :)

Oh, that's kinda interesting I guess. Just clicking on the link, though, I couldn't see the point of having it over just using notepad. Sharing part isn't self evident at a glance.

TheNoHeadedGuy

Green_Giant

Quote from: shadowaurax on Nov 15, 2015, 04:41 PM
Quote from: LuffyA7X on Nov 15, 2015, 04:00 PMPastebin can be used to store plain text. So if you want to copy something & keep it saved, you'd copy the ext, past it in the pastebin, then whenever you need it you could go to the pastebin & access it again.

Oh, that's kinda interesting I guess. Just clicking on the link, though, I couldn't see the point of having it over just using notepad. Sharing part isn't self evident at a glance.
It's a good place to store it, because you can share the link with others and let them view it. For example if it's crash logs for Pixelmon, paste it there and have the link in your ticket/report (often crash logs are too long and exceed the character limit of this forum).

Frostdrop

Awesome idea!!!!!😱ðŸ™,

American_Walrus

Thanks
Quote from: LuffyA7X on Nov 15, 2015, 04:00 PMPastebin can be used to store plain text. So if you want to copy something & keep it saved, you'd copy the text, past it in the pastebin, then whenever you need it you could go to the pastebin & access it again.

Bakonator

I'm really into this Pastebin thingy :D. Thanks for explaining!