Jun 04, 2024, 02:34 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] The Furniture Update

Started by Towelie, Nov 20, 2015, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Nov 20, 2015, 06:57 PM Last Edit: Nov 23, 2015, 01:26 PM by Towelie

You can now place furniture! Yep, that's right!

To learn how to craft, type /furniture recipe <name> (where <name> is the name of the furniture)

NOTE: We will be enforcing a rule - You cannot have more than 8 furniture pieces in your home, regardless if your home is tiny or huge. We are doing this to limit the lag. Anyone caught breaking this rule will have their furniture pieces removed and will lose permission to place the furniture.

NOTE: This plugin is EXPERIMENTAL. Any furniture you place may be removed at any time and without any notice. Use at your own risk!!!

Furniture won't be removed at clearlags but if we find out it lags too much, we have a command that removes all furniture SERVER-WIDE so in extreme cases, we may be forced to do that, but testing revealed that the plugin should be safe to use and that shouldn't happen.

Here are the types of furniture you can craft/place:
TV
GraveStone
Chair
LargeTable
Lantern
Sofa
Table
Campfire2
CampChair
CactusPlant
SchoolTable
SchoolChair

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/dicefurniture-plugin-m%C3%B6bel-plugin.6006/
^ Scroll down on this page and you will see a list of objects. Out of those you can use the ones above

Update: This can only be used by Member+ from now on.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stormshooter

SkilledMasterHD

misspiggy95

Melons are love. Melons are life

Daboopie

Awesome update, guys!
Can't wait to see it!

Chill2000

Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Frostdrop

Shroomz333

Tyvic

Shroomz333

American_Walrus

It's awesome Towel! Great work all the devs and stoof. Its like if B-team and Survival had a lovechild

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

SuperJK

I cant cradt the croosbow btw @Towelie these are made out of invisible armour stands so there is a way we can all lag but i have optifine but i can disable it to see if there is lag and one more queston can we use it in other builds after 8 peices of furntiure have been placed!? -JK

:cow:

/warp SteveCoMuseum

smallfry5545

BritanniaRules

Not sure if its related but SF seems to be having a few issues right now?

Players can't make Enchanted Crafting Tables?

Brightpkz

Nov 21, 2015, 03:06 AM #15 Last Edit: Nov 21, 2015, 03:15 AM by Brightpkz
I doubt it is... lol Pretty sure it's a separate plugin.

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Towelie

Quote from: Brightpkz on Nov 21, 2015, 03:06 AMI doubt it is... lol Pretty sure it's a separate plugin.
Yeah, not related.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Towelie

Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 20, 2015, 11:12 PMI cant cradt the croosbow btw @Towelie these are made out of invisible armour stands so there is a way we can all lag but i have optifine but i can disable it to see if there is lag and one more queston can we use it in other builds after 8 peices of furntiure have been placed!? -JK

That's normal. Read the first post, we didn't enable all furniture items, just some.
Others (like tents, umbrellas, crossbow, etc) we just found to be too buggy or laggy to add for the general playerbase but we can still use a few to decorate spawn and such.

Aelia Angel

I'm very  jealous of PC version
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

SuperJK

Quote from: Towelie on Nov 21, 2015, 10:30 AM
Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 20, 2015, 11:12 PMI cant cradt the croosbow btw @Towelie these are made out of invisible armour stands so there is a way we can all lag but i have optifine but i can disable it to see if there is lag and one more queston can we use it in other builds after 8 peices of furntiure have been placed!? -JK

That's normal. Read the first post, we didn't enable all furniture items, just some.
Others (like tents, umbrellas, crossbow, etc) we just found to be too buggy or laggy to add for the general playerbase but we can still use a few to decorate spawn and such.
k

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: Kitty_Cat on Nov 22, 2015, 01:12 AMI'm very  jealous of PC version
Ive got it lol BTW in PE U use redstone i <3 Redstone btw evering in pc will eb comming to pe ! :)

/warp SteveCoMuseum