[Survival] Small changes, small impacts

Started by Towelie, Dec 05, 2015, 03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

- Removed big warp pack from /guishop
- Lowered price of big warp pack to $5 in /buy
- Added more autoshops to /autoshop. Currently the list is almost full.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

teddy14668

I seen the new autoshops! They were quite interesting to explore actually lol

Lou671998

Is there any space left on the list? would love to put my auto on there if possible...
I used to be lou, I have ascended.

Dimondman2

This topic was quite dead. Please don't bump old threads.

GotAnError

Quote from: Dimondman2 on Jan 28, 2016, 12:39 PMThis topic was quite dead. Please don't bump old threads.

The bump is a reasonable question and has to do everything with the topic at hand.

Also, the only other way to find out the information he was looking for, was to ask @Towelie directly. And that is not always an easy task.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

Katherine

Quote from: GotAnError on Jan 28, 2016, 12:59 PM
Quote from: Dimondman2 on Jan 28, 2016, 12:39 PMThis topic was quite dead. Please don't bump old threads.

The bump is a reasonable question and has to do everything with the topic at hand.

Also, the only other way to find out the information he was looking for, was to ask @Towelie directly. And that is not always an easy task.
*calls for secretary* @MrEpicWonder

Towelie

Quote from: lou671998 on Jan 28, 2016, 12:06 PMIs there any space left on the list? would love to put my auto on there if possible...
Yes, there is. Pay me or @MrEpicWonder 2 mil empbucks and then tell mrepicwonder the details and he'll remind me.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796