Apr 29, 2024, 01:29 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] Feature halt until 1.9 & Plans for 1.9

Started by Towelie, Dec 12, 2015, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

You may have seen that since a few weeks ago, nothing new has been added to the Survival server.
Nor will it be added until we have successfully updated to MC 1.9.

The reason for this is because every MC update, breaks most of our plugins and the least we have to fix, the better.
Now, I want to get you used to the idea that immediately after the update and for 1-2 months top after the update, a lot of our current plugins will be broken, including premium shop plugins. We can't tell which will break right now, but please be mentally prepared and understanding with us because there's nothing we can do but wait for these plugins to be fixed by their authors.

How we usually handle MC updates:
- We wait for the new MC version to be released (in this case 1.9)
- We wait for Spigot to update to 1.9 (spigot is the thing which allows us to run plugins  (such as protection plugins, etc)
- We then begin to fix our core plugins (protections, chest protections, antigriefing, etc). This usually takes up to 2 weeks.
- Then we update the server with about ~40% of the plugins removed, and we wait until they are updated.

Hope everyone understands this and it will ease your transition.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

toxic_foxtrot

Chill2000

Thanks for the info tow i'll try and spread the word!
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

misspiggy95

Melons are love. Melons are life

Doctor_Thanos

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

American_Walrus

xJade

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Green_Giant

SuperJK

Dec 13, 2015, 04:16 AM #11 Last Edit: Dec 13, 2015, 04:24 AM by SuperJK
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 12, 2015, 02:17 PMYou may have seen that since a few weeks ago, nothing new has been added to the Survival server.

The reason for this is because every MC update, breaks most of our plugins and the least we have to fix, the better.
Now, I want to get you used to the idea that immediately after the update and for 1-2 months top after the update, a lot of our current plugins will be broken, including premium shop plugins. We can't tell which will break right now, but please be mentally prepared and understanding with us because there's nothing we can do but wait for these plugins to be fixed by their authors.

- We wait for Spigot to update to 1.9 (spigot is the thing which allows us to run plugins  (such as protection plugins, etc)
- We then begin to fix our core plugins (protections, chest protections, antigriefing, etc). This usually takes up to 2 weeks.
- Then we update the server with about ~40% of the plugins removed, and we wait until they are updated.

u know the glider really called elytra there is a bug with it when u fly the game and client get confused with the elytra so it is allowed i checked the glitches and this is the only glitch people  can find and also I Hope Slimefun doesn't get deleted

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Towelie

Quote from: SuperJK on Dec 13, 2015, 04:16 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 12, 2015, 02:17 PMYou may have seen that since a few weeks ago, nothing new has been added to the Survival server.

u know the glider really called elytra there is a bug with it when u fly the game and client get confused with the elytra so it is allowed i checked the glitches and this is the only glitch people  can find and also I Hope Slimefun doesn't get deleted
It will most likely be unavailable for a period of up to 1 month after update (talking about Slimefun)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

JohnOaklyjohn