Stay at home with family
35 (38%)
Go on a trip with family
15 (16.3%)
Hang out with friends
7 (7.6%)
Go on a trip with friends
1 (1.1%)
Waiting for that santa person with a shotgun in case he tries to steal my cookies again
19 (20.7%)
Other (please specify)
11 (12%)
Nothing.
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: Dec 20, 2015, 08:22 AM

Towelie

Dec 16, 2015, 08:20 AM Last Edit: Dec 16, 2015, 08:24 AM by Towelie

Vote in the poll!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

TiiGeR

I chose Other.

My mum just recently had a heart attack and has to stay in hospital for a while, so I'll be there with her.

Towelie

Quote from: TiiGeR on Dec 16, 2015, 08:23 AMI chose Other.

My mum just recently had a heart attack and has to stay in hospital for a while, so I'll be there with her.
Aww, sorry to hear, hope she's ok!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

misspiggy95

Ill be out of state visiting family ^_^ And I will get to meet my newborn cousin!
(But probably gonna sneak on here christmas eve to load the present chests ^_^)

Melons are love. Melons are life

Towelie

I will be away visiting my family for Xmas but I will take my laptop with me and I will host some sort of xmas event xd

MrEpicWonder

* MrEpicWonder cocks shotgun and aims it at door.

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Chill2000

You've missed the sleep option :o But i'll be at home with the family.
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

JinxOnTheLoose

Other, I'm moving house and it turns out the sofa we ordered for Christmas isn't coming until late January. :(
We're all overly stressed. But I hope everyone else has a lovely time over the holidays. :)

American_Walrus

Chose other; mostly staying home, but also going on a few trips to visit family. I'll probably go somewhere with my friends as well

Dkxpl126

I chose other; only because of the fact I will be home 75/25 of the time bc dad bought an ATV so Merry Christmas everyone!

KittyKatsAmazing

I usually stay home in the morning, have cinnamon buns, then go to my grandmothers house.  :)
"I don't think people understand how stressful it is to explain whats going on in your head when you don't even understand it yourself"

Sassygamer

I'm staying home for Christmas this year :)
Happy Holidays Ya'all :D

Nicadean33

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 16, 2015, 09:33 AM* MrEpicWonder cocks shotgun and aims it at door.

Don't you know he comes down the chimney? Unless you don't have a chimney. Then I could see why you would aim it at the door.

xJade

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

xJade

i'll be at home... let the family come to me  ;)  since we've had xmas here for more than 15 years! :o i'll just be on sft waiting till that happens :p and if my parents ask me wtf are you doing on your laptop? O.o i'll say "having a Super Fun Time! ":D anyways have fun peeps ^^ and stay safe O.o we wanna live to open them wrapped goods  ::) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

barnabu

Drinking beers and smoking weed

lioneatszebra

I'll be traveling for a wedding and job searching.
brb, living offline

MrEpicWonder

I do not own a fireplace, so door it is.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

darknuju

The same thing I do every holiday. Try to take over the world.

Duncz

recovering from knee operation and chillin on the settee

krankenstein20

I prefer to poison the cookies so that Santa person can suffer and so I don't have to get out of bed :D

GotAnError

Studying. As if I have time for holidays.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

Doctor_Thanos

I'll be waiting for that creep burglar who sees kids when they're sleeping and eats their bisquits....

Khaled

I don't really celebrate cristmas in egypt ;( wish you all a happy cristmas anyway :)

iLaxrv10

You know, it was really tempting to pick the "wait with a Shotgun" option. But I chose stay home with my family because that is an accurate representation of what ill be doing. That is, unless, my dads shotgun gets fixed before christmas...  ::)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner