Apr 29, 2024, 12:22 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Please support us by buying items from our premium shops!

Started by Towelie, Dec 19, 2015, 12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Hey guys,

I generally tend to avoid these kind of topics unless they are really needed but I believe we are at a point where if we don't improve, there may be trouble down the line for SFT.
Basically, I'd like to announce that we have had a ~45% drop in our monthly income (on average).
In the last two months, we've pretty much ran on a loss.

While this situation doesn't pose an immediate danger for SFT as we have reserve funds, it is however worrying.
Sadly, two or more factors have combined, leading to this #1 being the recent data leak which I can assure will not happen again and #2 being Holidays and people spending money on gifts for their loved ones rather than virtual items from a game server.

If this situation doesn't improve in 2 months, we will begin downsizing and probably cancelling all the servers but Survival / Pixelmon / B-Team and whatever other servers do support themselves (so far it seems that just these three).
For the sake of being throgough, the funds we need are somewhere in the vcinity of $900-$1000 / month in order to pay all our bills and services, including a small $100 / mo advertising budget which is needed.

So yeah, please help us by buying items from our premium shop!

Regarding the downsizing, I just talked to Dpa so far but if the situation persists for much more (2 months more to be more precise), I will call an emergency Owner meeting in which we will discuss drastic cuts in our monthly budget.

Thank you!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Lucazade13

Sorry to hear this tow, Will try spend a bit of money when I can.

Maybe a remake of the layout of stuff in the premium shop like having pictures of the items or something will draw some more attention.

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

stormshooter

American_Walrus

Daniellel1999

Same I don't have any money to spend right now but I will use my Christmas money!

Doctor_Thanos

As it is impossible for me to donate because of Capital Controls I am just going to make a suggestion for the premium shop. Custom pictures. A lot of people would like one of their own.

Towelie

Quote from: Thanos on Dec 19, 2015, 04:15 PMAs it is impossible for me to donate because of Capital Controls I am just going to make a suggestion for the premium shop. Custom pictures. A lot of people would like one of their own.
We have custom image holograms.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Doctor_Thanos

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 19, 2015, 04:22 PM
Quote from: Thanos on Dec 19, 2015, 04:15 PMAs it is impossible for me to donate because of Capital Controls I am just going to make a suggestion for the premium shop. Custom pictures. A lot of people would like one of their own.
We have custom image holograms.

Sorry for being innacurate at my suggestion. :/
I meant to suggest Custom Map Pictures
You know, like this one:

I made this at Singleplayer

xJade

I would love to donate but I don't see what to donate for, because I have bought quite a lot of items from the shop :/ like
fly, compass, autoshop, market listings, the donator rank, Disguise perms, disguise perms expansion, particle trails, Hat Selector, chat badges, Hit effects, fun wands , Firework Rider Unlock, Vanity Pack, Airhorns.
With that being listed I would be more than happy if you added some more things to the shop like idk the tool that Legend+ use to check regions unless that also comes with the BCV perms O.o it will just be crazy (unless you say when they're about to buy that if they abuse it/ don't use it correctly their perms will be taken away with no refunds) if it does then here are a bit of more items to add
like a custom rank for Legend+ or if you really need the money for Veteran+ so more people can buy it. And for the people that buy like I do you should add more stuff to the permissions section that come from a rank like Sponsor's god. This is all i have in mind :/ i hope it helped though! :D

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

butterpants.

Well, you can buy something for me anytime xD

omelott

I'll be sure to buy a couple things with my Christmas money!  :D

iLaxrv10

This is really sad to see :( There are so many great SFT servers outside of Survival, B-Team and Pixelmon! Ill definitely be donating some money that I get from the holidays.  8)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

xJade

Quote from: Theeke on Dec 19, 2015, 10:03 PMWell, you can buy something for me anytime xD
not a very bad idea :o i can be rewarding players that have not done bad :) and respect players. (ex: Never gotten untrusted or disrespect players) well i mean until the server gets back on its feet :P Legend+ i will not donate for :c because they where most likely staff and chose to resign. ^_^ hope this helps :D

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Mini_1

I will try to buy a couple of things with my Christmas money 😃

Towelie

I'm open to suggestions for the premium shop.
The image maps are kinda hard to do at the moment and maybe we'll add after mc 1.9.

Dogggeh

ericada1st

Help me please! Whenever I log in with th name ericada1st on SFT I restart the server, but when I log with a different account I can log in and join! This has been happening since the update 0.12 ,(srry to post on a different topic b/c I don't know where to post it) pleas help! I asked a mod and they told me to go on forums on SFT so I just posted it here so ... Yeah

Sassygamer

Quote from: ericada1st on Dec 20, 2015, 04:42 PMHelp me please! Whenever I log in with th name ericada1st on SFT I restart the server, but when I log with a different account I can log in and join! This has been happening since the update 0.12 ,(srry to post on a different topic b/c I don't know where to post it) pleas help! I asked a mod and they told me to go on forums on SFT so I just posted it here so ... Yeah

@ericada1st  please post this in the pocket area and not here. Thank you :)

butterpants.

Quote from: frankie_jay17 on Dec 20, 2015, 01:09 AM
Quote from: Theeke on Dec 19, 2015, 10:03 PMWell, you can buy something for me anytime xD
not a very bad idea :o i can be rewarding players that have not done bad :) and respect players. (ex: Never gotten untrusted or disrespect players) well i mean until the server gets back on its feet :P Legend+ i will not donate for :c because they where most likely staff and chose to resign. ^_^ hope this helps :D
No one will do this :)) I just can't use paypal cause I don't have card, just my mom but yah...