Jun 04, 2024, 08:47 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Poll] What will you do for holidays?

Started by Towelie, Dec 16, 2015, 08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What will you do for the holidays?

Stay at home with family
35 (38%)
Go on a trip with family
15 (16.3%)
Hang out with friends
7 (7.6%)
Go on a trip with friends
1 (1.1%)
Waiting for that santa person with a shotgun in case he tries to steal my cookies again
19 (20.7%)
Other (please specify)
11 (12%)
Nothing.
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: Dec 20, 2015, 08:22 AM

SuperJK

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 08:20 AM
Vote in the poll!

thx I am being with my family today whit my cousins and more SFT yay school ruins it

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:10 AMI will be away visiting my family for Xmas but I will take my laptop with me and I will host some sort of xmas event xd
at what time at australian time plz i RARELY see u

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Lazy_0ne

I'm going on a trip with my family and a friend, then staying home with my family after the trip. :D

eye_nine

*Grabs Shotgun, waits for that "Santa" dude* Anyway for real though, I'm planning on seeing all my family members.

ryano2002

My family is quite poor and mum and dad work almost 24//7 and might be working during Christmas soooo I chose nothing

nicholiplays

i picked nothing, because well.. it snows in dallas sometimes and it might snow again. so i can't get away from my horrifiying family that i hate so very much. im going to lock my door until christmas is over and maybe, just maybe, i will slam my head repeditly on my special wall.
me after hitting a fat bong:

Towelie

Quote from: SuperJK on Dec 16, 2015, 10:24 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:10 AMI will be away visiting my family for Xmas but I will take my laptop with me and I will host some sort of xmas event xd
at what time at australian time plz i RARELY see u
I really don't know :S

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

Quote from: NicholasPlays on Dec 17, 2015, 04:15 AMi picked nothing, because well.. it snows in dallas sometimes and it might snow again. so i can't get away from my horrifiying family that i hate so very much. im going to lock my door until christmas is over and maybe, just maybe, i will slam my head repeditly on my special wall.
:s
That bad?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

shadowaurax

Hopefully just doing nothing -.-,

Years of holidays, birthdays and other "party"/"celebratory" preparation, meaning at least a full week of people yelling and being angry at one another, have kinda soured me to them.

ardagh12

Tyvic

Lol he stalkin' yo souls for da holidays:

stormshooter

A lot of negativity on this post... Anyways Im visiting family in the countryside UK. C:

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 08:27 AM
Quote from: TiiGeR on Dec 16, 2015, 08:23 AMI chose Other.

My mum just recently had a heart attack and has to stay in hospital for a while, so I'll be there with her.
Aww, sorry to hear, hope she's ok!
^^

funkymonkey245

Today may seem cloudy and tomorrow not much better but you just gotta remember only you can clear the weather so whenever you're feeling down just keep your head up to the sun because at the end of the day there's always better days to come...

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager

Mudkipzstar123

I chose other cuz I obviously won't be on PE...

SuperJK

Also I am making a Map Over the Holidays if this is off-topic Sorry den

/warp SteveCoMuseum