Apr 29, 2024, 09:31 AM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

Happy New Year!

Started by Towelie, Dec 31, 2015, 10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocobo123456

Quote from: American_Walrus on Dec 31, 2015, 06:54 PMIn order to prevent slacking off on your New Year's Resolutions, (we all do it) write the opposite of what you want! That way, if you write "Gain more weight, do not exercise!" you actually lose weight and do exercise! Fool-proof

That is Smart! 10/10 would NOT r8 xD

ochoaj

Happy New Years everyone!
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

GotAnError

It is 2016 for me now. I SPOILED IT FOR ALL OF YOU WHOM ARE STILL IN 2015. YOU DID NOT KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. HAH. I am from the future.

Happy new year! May 2016 be as cool as my personality!
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

stormshooter

Happy new year UK c:

calfrokrill

Happy New Year! 2015 was good- but here's too many more memories to share in 2016!

blalp

Happy new year, may we farther seek to improve and sustain SFT as a fun safe to play minecraft with friends.  The new year is also a good place for me to improve my spelling (or use spelcheak better).
Have a fantastic day!

Cireshie

I guess this is the year to be less of a twig and more like a branch.

Doctor_Thanos

calfrokrill

Quote from: Cireshie on Jan 01, 2016, 03:10 AMI guess this is the year to be less of a twig and more like a branch.
Well said Cireshie, Well said.

SuperJK

I was up late at 12 watching the Sydney harbour fireworks my HOUSE has fireworks HAPPY 2016 from SuperJK BTW im not going to be on SFT on the 3rd of Janury to the 7th of Janury 2016 because I am going to Lacecrackenback BTW Nice Drawing Mewie for the Happy New Year! image

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Shroomz333

Were you waiting for my New Year's Resolution? Well, okay.

1. I will make some resolutions tomorrow.

2. Stop procrastinating.  :cow:

wfi974

Happy New Year! My New Year's Resolution would be:
1. Train harder on my speedcubing
2. Get a job
3. Learn programming
Probably won't get any of these done, but whatever :P