Apr 27, 2024, 08:50 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Please respect the laws

Started by Towelie, Jan 04, 2016, 05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Jan 04, 2016, 05:27 AM Last Edit: Jan 04, 2016, 05:35 AM by Towelie
I have re-formulated the previous post into this one because it turns out a lot of people were getting scared and some were leaving the server as I had formulated the post wrongly.

What I am saying is, please respect the laws regarding relationships between a minor and major person, whatever they are in your country. (generally the age of consent is 18+ in most countries but there are some exceptions, for example in the UK it is 16)

This also applies to sending nudes. If you are a minor, please avoid sending nudes, and if you are a minor sending nudes to multiple people that will be punished by a ban if found out.

Thank you, and please, let's be careful about these things.

PS: Erotic fan fiction will not be tolerated on Super Fun Time and anyone involved in such activities will be banned.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

butterpants.

ochoaj

Read and Understood Towelie, thank you for revising the previous post.
 ;D
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Darren64_NY

Puga

Read and understood Towelie! :)
im shy mg.

Dogggeh

Doctor_Thanos

Thank you for correcting the vagueness of your previous post. :)

teebone02

Thanks for revising towelie <3

Tetrazona

I understand and agree Towelie.
😊😊😊
People's lives don't end when they die. It ends when they lose FAITH.
Former Pocket Manager.
Discord:TETRA#3532.

Zesty

Ok I'm torn with this post... On one half, yes I agree, it's illigal and should not be done. But on the other hand, if one person meets someone else on sft and falls for them, shouldn't we stay out of it? Look at dpa, sure they may be the "legal" age but they met on sft, if they weren't would that make you stop them, it is their life if they want to be with someone let it be, unless ofcourse it gets out of hand, but as I said I'm torn.
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Green_Giant

Quote from: Dusk_Magician on Jan 04, 2016, 08:37 AMOk I'm torn with this post... On one half, yes I agree, it's illigal and should not be done. But on the other hand, if one person meets someone else on sft and falls for them, shouldn't we stay out of it? Look at dpa, sure they may be the "legal" age but they met on sft, if they weren't would that make you stop them, it is their life if they want to be with someone let it be, unless ofcourse it gets out of hand, but as I said I'm torn.
This isn't about stopping relationships, it's about protecting and warning minors of the potential threats of "dating" on the internet. In some situations, a minor could do something which they could regret later. It's about being careful about who you meet, and what you do with them. On the same note, SFT shouldn't really be used as a medium for "sexting" or anything of the sort, which is why this being prohibited.

panzerkopf

May I ask what the previous post was? I mean, I can kind of guess what the context is.

stormshooter

Quote from: panzerkopf on Jan 04, 2016, 09:00 AMMay I ask what the previous post was? I mean, I can kind of guess what the context is.
It was a lot more strict, stating the authorities would be contacted if any erotic fiction or underage dating was found etc.

ChoctheMilkman

It sad that this needs to be brought up in a gaming community...

JinxOnTheLoose

I can say from experience and from friends I used to have online -

When you're young, you think you are mature. It's okay to think that, but please be aware that a lot of things don't seem wrong to you when they are. I regret a lot of my childish thoughts I had when I was a minor. When you're young, you think it's okay. You think that you know best. But you don't. As a minor, please remember that dating isn't everything. It isn't something you need. It isn't something that you should have at that point of your life.

Just please be safe on the Internet.

Towelie

Quote from: Green_Giant on Jan 04, 2016, 08:42 AM
Quote from: Dusk_Magician on Jan 04, 2016, 08:37 AMOk I'm torn with this post... On one half, yes I agree, it's illigal and should not be done. But on the other hand, if one person meets someone else on sft and falls for them, shouldn't we stay out of it? Look at dpa, sure they may be the "legal" age but they met on sft, if they weren't would that make you stop them, it is their life if they want to be with someone let it be, unless ofcourse it gets out of hand, but as I said I'm torn.
This isn't about stopping relationships, it's about protecting and warning minors of the potential threats of "dating" on the internet. In some situations, a minor could do something which they could regret later. It's about being careful about who you meet, and what you do with them. On the same note, SFT shouldn't really be used as a medium for "sexting" or anything of the sort, which is why this being prohibited.
This, and also in the event of something bad happening, SFT is probably legally liable but at least morally liable.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

iLaxrv10

Good revision ;)
Understood!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

GotAnError

Jan 04, 2016, 04:08 PM #17 Last Edit: Jan 04, 2016, 04:13 PM by GotAnError
Sounds good.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

krankenstein20

I understand most of it but what about the shipping as jokes in game and the " marriages" in-game are they ok as we all know they are jokes?

GotAnError

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Jan 04, 2016, 04:24 PMI understand most of it but what about the shipping as jokes in game and the " marriages" in-game are they ok as we all know they are jokes?

Only if the age gap isn't too great, I suppose. Because staff can never be sure if something is truly a joke or not.

PandaPugz

Jan 04, 2016, 05:06 PM #20 Last Edit: Jan 04, 2016, 05:49 PM by PandaPugz
What if you ship two people together (AS A JOKE) but you don't know how old either of them are? Will you still get banned? Also, does shipping count as erotic fan-fiction? xD what if someone makes a fan-fic as an act of bullying, would the victim of it get banned too despite this situation? :/

Darren64_NY

Quote from: PandaPugz on Jan 04, 2016, 05:06 PMWhat if you ship two people together (AS A JOKE) but you don't know how old either of them are? Will you still get banned?
Fucking stupid if you do get banned for that shit.

Towelie

Quote from: PandaPugz on Jan 04, 2016, 05:06 PMWhat if you ship two people together (AS A JOKE) but you don't know how old either of them are? Will you still get banned? Also, does shipping count as erotic fan-fiction? xD what if someone makes a fan-fic as an act of bullying, would the victim of it get banned too despite this situation? :/
Ship two people together? what does that mean. And no, your hypothetical situation would not get you banned.

GotAnError

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 04, 2016, 06:13 PM
Quote from: PandaPugz on Jan 04, 2016, 05:06 PMWhat if you ship two people together (AS A JOKE) but you don't know how old either of them are? Will you still get banned? Also, does shipping count as erotic fan-fiction? xD what if someone makes a fan-fic as an act of bullying, would the victim of it get banned too despite this situation? :/
Ship two people together? what does that mean. And no, your hypothetical situation would not get you banned.

Shipping means putting two people together as they fit perfectly in a relationship. For example, I would ship you with FearThe1337, because you two would make one hot romantic couple. Basically, shipping is creating a what if situation in which two people could be a couple.

Towelie

Quote from: GotAnError on Jan 04, 2016, 06:15 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 04, 2016, 06:13 PM

Shipping means putting two people together as they fit perfectly in a relationship. For example, I would ship you with FearThe1337, because you two would make one hot romantic couple. Basically, shipping is creating a what if situation in which two people could be a couple.
As long as that doesn't contain erotic  references or look dangerously close to fan fiction