Apr 28, 2024, 03:35 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

What is this?

Started by Dpa1991, Jan 07, 2016, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dac7dj

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Jan 07, 2016, 09:43 PMIm 99% sure that is the Kanto Region! (The one with Palette Town).
Looks like a part of the region

Chocobo123456

Its Daps House that HE NEVER FINISHED ON IN PUBLIC BUILD

The_Stigg

I'm saying Kanto without Victory Road

jimbob0102

It has to be some sort of Pokemon town with places of interests and towns and lots of routes. It might also be in a new world on pixelmon, separate from the other 3. Oh maybe quests too

Towelie

Whatever it is (and I'm not gonna say what it is cause dpa would kill me), I would like to say that dpa worked on it for tens of hours (not joking), terraforming everything and stuff xD

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

ryan_m004

:o I guess it may be a poke spawn world, one with different biomes in a Pokemon town that suit certain types of Pokemon.
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

DuanetheDino

I believe this might be a new world for pixelmon as iLax suggest one of the Pokemon regions

krankenstein20

I am pretty sure this
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 04, 2016, 06:01 PMDpa has recently started putting a lot of work in Pix (not that he hasn't until now), in things such as a custom made Adventure Map with Terraformed land (this means the map started as a flat map and its entire scenery is hand-crafted by dpa using a plugin),
is talking about this :)

butterpants.

Looks like a redstone system thing