Oct 24, 2019, 05:32 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Suggestions] How can we improve?

Started by iLaxrv10, Jan 10, 2016, 06:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

iLaxrv10

Hey guys.
    In this topic, if you have a suggestion or in your opinion, feel we need to improve on something, please tell us here! We are always looking to improve as a server!

-iLaxrv10 :minecart:
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival Elder | Ex-Pocket Edition Elder

Khaled

Wanderful! Though, what happened to the other topic?
Also do staff suggest here as well or over skype? :)

iLaxrv10

Quote from: Khaled on Jan 10, 2016, 06:18 pmWanderful! Though, what happened to the other topic?
Also do staff suggest here as well or over skype? :)

The other topic was moved and something happened to it. Someone accidentally moved it. Staff suggest here too.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival Elder | Ex-Pocket Edition Elder

ericada1st

As a suggestion, I think that staff should have more abilities: creative or something, maybe a kit. Staff are just so awesome and I think that they deserve more :)
-Cara Delevingne ;)

GhostGirlHallo2

I think you guys are improved alot
this server is A+!

~GhostGirlHallo2
Pocket Veteran

Khaled

Quote from: ericada1st on Jan 10, 2016, 11:58 pmAs a suggestion, I think that staff should have more abilities: creative or something, maybe a kit. Staff are just so awesome and I think that they deserve more :)
-Cara Delevingne ;)
That is up to other staff to decide and staff are givin perks based on their rank but their perks aren't really supose to be exposed though how obvious most of them are, seeing you aren't staff, leave it for other staff to talk about such topic ;)
Quote from: GhostGirlHallo2 on Jan 11, 2016, 12:49 pmI think you guys are improved alot
this server is A+!

~GhostGirlHallo2
Pocket Veteran
Thank you! :heart: :D

GhostGirlHallo2

ericada1st

teddy14668

I think the server should have EVENTHOSTS, and autoshops, also, a better built spawn would be amazing and Ranks like Legend, Youtuber, Tycoon, etc. You can correct me if I'm wrong but that's my suggestion. And if you take any of these into consideration, I'm willing to help  :laugh:

Khaled

Jan 21, 2016, 05:07 am #9 Last Edit: Jan 21, 2016, 05:13 am by Frostdrop
Quote from: teddy14668 on Jan 21, 2016, 12:54 amI think the server should have EVENTHOSTS, and autoshops, also, a better built spawn would be amazing and Ranks like Legend, Youtuber, Tycoon, etc. You can correct me if I'm wrong but that's my suggestion. And if you take any of these into consideration, I'm willing to help  :laugh:
Wich we are going to start making these day after tommoro or after! :D stay tunned! But as for youtubers they will be made once someone actually hit 2000 subs I belive, legand and event hosts and other ranks will be added when saywhat makes them and till someone actuslly hit their requirments!

Thank you for you feed back ;D

Puga

Quote from: teddy14668 on Jan 21, 2016, 12:54 amand Ranks like Legend, Youtuber Tycoon, etc.
Youtuber Requirements:
Record a video on any one of our SFT servers.
Somewhere in the video or description mention the server ip AND the forums link.
Upload the video to YouTube.
(Optional) Share the video with here on forums!
Get at least 2,000 views on the uploaded video within 1 month of uploading it.

Hope this help and thanks for the suggestion too! ;)
im shy mg.

teddy14668

Quote from: Khaled on Jan 21, 2016, 05:07 am
Quote from: teddy14668 on Jan 21, 2016, 12:54 amI think the server should have EVENTHOSTS, and autoshops, also, a better built spawn would be amazing and Ranks like Legend, Youtuber, Tycoon, etc. You can correct me if I'm wrong but that's my suggestion. And if you take any of these into consideration, I'm willing to help  :laugh:
Wich we are going to start making these day after tommoro or after! :D stay tunned! But as for youtubers they will be made once someone actually hit 2000 subs I belive, legand and event hosts and other ranks will be added when saywhat makes them and till someone actuslly hit their requirments!

Thank you for you feed back ;D
Your welcome! I started playing Pocket a few weeks ago and can't wait to see where SFT Pocket is going! :D

teddy14668

Quote from: Puga on Jan 21, 2016, 08:05 am
Quote from: teddy14668 on Jan 21, 2016, 12:54 amand Ranks like Legend, Youtuber Tycoon, etc.
Youtuber Requirements:
Somewhere in the video or description mention the server ip AND the forums link.

No problem for the suggestion! These requirements are the same on SFT PC as well :), making Youtube videos of Pocket, we could really promote it and get tons more players! :D

CCookie22

Quote from: teddy14668 on Jan 21, 2016, 07:42 pm
Quote from: Puga on Jan 21, 2016, 08:05 am
Youtuber Requirements:

No problem for the suggestion! These requirements are the same on SFT PC as well :), making Youtube videos of Pocket, we could really promote it and get tons more players! :D

I agree with all of you and think that the YouTuber rank would be a great thing!
But maybe the people who have this rank should have "professional gear" for example a video editing program. Or maybe there could be several people making a video (one person filming, one cutting the scenes, ...)

~CCookie22 :)

Tomtheweirdmob

Hello! I just have something to ask about:
Sometimes, when you're chopping trees off in the game, the top bits of the tree logs still remain and are not able to chop off.
Today, a player in game asked me about it, so I'm passing it on to you :)
Could this possibly be fixed or so?
~from Tom ;)

CCookie22

Hello! ;D

I also noticed, that there is kind of a glitch with stairs...
Sometimes, when you go up a staircase you suddenly just fall through it...
Hopefully this will be fixed soon ^_^

I agree with Tom and have difficulties chopping off the top log of the tree... :diamondaxe:  :(

But all in all SFT is such an awesome server!
I don't have any other suggestions how to improve this server because its already really good!!! :diamond:

~CCookie22  :heart:  ;)

BloodQueenRazlc

I think we should do something about those new gamers not knowing what to do on this server. We should have some signs saying stuff like this sft is a peaceful server where you make friends and build communities.Beacuse I think that to many new players ask what do you do on this server?
~BloodQueenRazlc :)

Khaled

Quote from: BloodQueenRazlc on Feb 04, 2016, 01:06 pmI think we should do something about those new gamers not knowing what to do on this server. We should have some signs saying stuff like this sft is a peaceful server where you make friends and build communities.Beacuse I think that to many new players ask what do you do on this server?
~BloodQueenRazlc :)
hmm, thats actually an interesting thought. Ill talk to the staff team about it :)

BloodQueenRazlc

Yay thanks soon much Khaled :diamond:  :diamondsword:  8)  ;)

BloodQueenRazlc

Oh another thing we should add to those signs should be spawn is protected so you can biuld at /warp wild 1or2.You also can get wood /warp ezwood.
~BloodQueenRazlc

What48

What if players could buy kits with emp Bucks from manager+?

BloodQueenRazlc

That's a good idea What but you know they can buy from shops.
~BloodQueenRazlc :diamond:

BloodQueenRazlc

I would like to thank whichever Owner who created SFT for doing very confuseing code to create SFT.
~BloodQueenRazlc

BloodQueenRazlc

I got this awesome idea to help shops do way way way better! :diamondblock:  :diamond:  :diamondsword: So there should be this thing called shop hour where players have their shop signed up in a time slot .And during the time slot people participating in shop hour buy stuff from the players shop.You would sign up for 5-15 minutes for the players in shop hour to buy your stuff.it would happen on Tuesdays.
~BloodQueenRazlc ;)

BloodQueenRazlc

Please tell me if you think this is a good idea and if so I will make this possible !
~BloodQueenRazlc
Pocket Member